Tears Of Blood

Amber's POV:
This was it. The darkened light of the moon reflected the dried, salty tears of pain and suffering. I leaned down and unzipped my backpack. There was the rope to freedom. I tied it to the end of the tree trunk next to me. I threw the noose over a branch. I moved a rock until it was under the rope. My hoodie rippled through the wind; like it was already trying to blow away my ashes of my life. I stood on the rock. I stood there in silence while I rolled up my sleeves. My arm showed the lacerations of sorrow.
I breathed in deeply. I positioned my head at the bottom of the rope hole. My mind raced with the thoughts that everybody will forget me. I knew they were better off without me. I moved the rock from under my feet. Searing pain flared through my throat. Colors were swarming my vision that turned into a shade of red. I felt warm blood drip from my eyes. My lungs screamed for air. I wouldn't give in to my body's pleads. My limbs feebly trying to protect my throat. I shuttered my final breath as I felt myself drift away from this cruel, unforgiving world. Blackness flushed my vision. My mind slowly shut down as my final moments were slowly bled out.
Narrator's POV:
Her lifeless body was hung up like decorations in this forest. When her soul left her body, an unknown entity shifted in the shadows. It's eyes glinted with hunger. It's mouth unhinged with rows of teeth as it silently and swiftly launched on the body. The rest of the animals living in the forest could only hear the crunching of bones and the ripping of flesh as blood gushed out of the lifeless body.