Fallen

Amber's POV:
I couldn't feel anything. I felt I was drowning in silence and blackness. "You poor innocent soul..." Something was talking, but it was muffled. "Your a fallen angel, my dear..." The darkness started to press against my 'body.' "You'll have a new family soon." I faded out of anything. I felt air going through me. I blinked. The darkness faded while a gentle light replaced it. I tried to sit up. My body seemed to levitate off the springy surface. My mind was tangled with thoughts. It was interrupted by a migraine poking the back of my head. My soul finally realized what happened. This whole room seemed opaque, but in reality it's translucent.
I'm in the afterlife.
"Oh god, oh god!" I frantically looked around. "Calm yourself." A stern, but gentle voice echoed in my head. The voice was forming next to me. It was a handsome male. But his eyes were pitch black, with a highlight of red. He wore a noose as a scarf. He covered himself in a black cloak . His arms and thighs were covered in bloody lines and scars. His hair was singed and his body looked like he did fifty lines of meth. This guy looked like death. "Who are you?" I cautiously scoot away from him. "Me?" His powerful voice echoed throughout the room. "I'm The Captain. The Suicide Captain." Before I could ask another question about him, he covered my mouth in a 'shush' motion. "Save your words, dear. You'll have to meet the crew and your new family." I removed his finger. "But where am I? Heaven? Hell? Purgatory?" He shook his head. "Your in Lacerville. The home of everyone who has taken their own life." He grabbed my hand and floated me over to the door. He opened it as if the door creaked with fear. I couldn't hold the terror inside me as I saw horror unfold itself to me.
"Welcome home, Amber."