1776

A/N: Hi I know the last story was bad and three whole reads awesome wow (idk) I'm watching Sherlock at the moment and fangirling my heart out so yeah I'll start with the story now

Hercules's point of view-
      As I sat in my fashion 101 (idek I'm not in college help) class I couldn't pay attention to the teacher, Mr Washington because I was still startled from possibly running into my high school best friend. I hadn't seen Laf since he moved back to France two years ago and we lost touch. I had pushed him as far back in my mind as possible because in high school I had been in love with him, and I still haven't come out as gay to anyone yet and I don't know if he will accept me. I didn't want to ruin our friendship and now it's probably to late, unless that was really him and I wasn't seeing things. I can't believe I just ran of like that, he must think I don't remember him, or he doesn't remember me and just thinks I'm rude. Either way I'm embarrassed.
After I was finished with my classes I went back to my dorm. As I put my bag down and turned on the light in the living room that went into a small kitchen on the left then a bedroom with two beds and a bathroom on the right. I was relieved that my roommate seemed to be asleep already. I got into my pjs and turned off the lights, getting into the bed on the left. I stayed up on instagram and texting my friends the schuyler sisters, Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy, Alexander Hamilton, and his boyfriend John Lauren's. I slowly drifted to sleep not realizing that the boy in the next bed was lying awake the whole time.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter writers block is a bitch also I may be distracted my Sherlock