Chapter two: Introductions and new friends!

After an hour or so, he gave me my room key and a boy came in. "Sir you wanted to see me." I noticed a name tag that said 'Devon staff member.' the headmaster gave him a key and Devon looked at it. He nodded towards me. "Come on then." He sounded kinda British and it reminded me of 'Harry Potter'.

I followed him passed many doors until we got to room #224. "Here's your room. Good luck with your roommate." He winked at me and I walked in. Whoever I was rooming with was in the shower.  I laid in a bed that didn't have anything on it and played on my phone. "Who are you? I've never seen you before, have I?" A voice said from behind me. I turned around. How do I talk to a half naked guy when his towel threatens to show everything!!! "I-I'm Alec." I tried not to stare at his abs but I couldn't help it. "You like what you see?" He snickered. 

"What's your name? I told you mine." I tried to change the subject as he sat on the bed beside mine.  "I'm Kason. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too." I nodded. It was silent for a couple of minutes. Do I need to say something? I don't talk to many people so I don't know how to talk to people. He spoke up. "So what got you sent here?" He asked getting up and going towards a dresser on his side of the room.

"I got kicked out of my seventh school in the past four months. What about you? How you get here?" He looked at me kinda shocked. "Well I got put in here because my parents are hardcore Christian's and I'm gay!" He said proudly. I wish I could be that proud of my sexuality... "Oh..." He took the towel off and I quickly looked at my phone. He laughed lightly. Bro it's cool you can look I have boxers on now."

I looked up and looked down a second later because he was still naked. "You know you seem really uncomfortable." I haven't came out to anyone yet you dipshit! "That's not it my friend Katy texted. He nodded. Thank God I'm good at lying and that he has pants on. "You should come meet some of my friends! They are really cool." Kason grabbed a shirt and started to walk towards to door. "Come on. It'll be fun~" Damn he is really good at getting what he wants. "O-okay..."

I got up and followed him. We walked down a long hallway to what looked like a cafeteria. "Jacob, hey! This is my new roommate, Alec." Kason said when we got to a tall guy with a tattoo on his arm that looked to be a skull with a sword through it. "Nice to meet you Alec, I'm Jacob." I nodded. "Nice to meet you too." I mumbled barely adible.

"Who's this?" Another tall guy with glasses asked walking up to us. "This is Alec." Jacob looked at the guy. "Hey Alec, I'm Ashton." I nodded. "He's quiet." Kason and Jacob said in unison. Man they look kinda scary.... Maybe it's just me... "I hope we can all be friends!" Ashton hugged me. "Welcome to our group!" They all said giving me a thumbs up. I smiled.

This won't be so bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey bunnies❤❤  another short chapter. Sorry I just am kinda busy with school so I'm writing when I can that's why they are so short right now. I haven't ever written a boyXboy story so if you have any suggestions or comments you can message me through the app or you can comment. Don't forget to vote!!  I hope it isn't too bad. Bye~