Chapter three: SLEEPOVER!!!!!! (trigger warning.. kinda..)

Since it was a Friday all the guys decided to stay in mine and Kason's room. "Hey Kason, Alec thanks for letting us stay here tonight." Ashton said hugging us both again. I think he's gay. I mean he kinda acts hella gay so.... "Hey let's get to know each other, since we just met Alec. Everyone get on the beds!" Kason smiled at me. "Alright!" The boys said in unison. "So Alec, tell us about yourself."

Ashton sat on the bed beside me. "Well um what do you want to know?" I looked at each of the boys. Jacob spoke up. "What's your sexuality?" I bit my lip. Great the one question I was afraid of. "I uh... I'm gay..." I mumbled the last part but something tells me they heard me.

"So are we. Like all of us so it's cool." Jacob put his arm around Ashton. "Yeah don't worry about us." Ashton smiled at me. I smiled back. "Are you single?" Kason winked at me and I looked down at my hands.

"Yeah, if I had a boyfriend my mom would kill me... She doesn't like gays so I well... I never came out to her." I remember the pain-filled screams from my brother, as my mom beat him when he came out as bisexual. "Do you have any siblings?" I don't realize who asked but I answer. "Not anymore. The bullet went through his head." I think whoever asked realized what I meant, and so did everyone else because no one said a word.

"LIGHTS OUT!!" An angry sounding man pounded on the door. We crawled in the two beds, Kason, and I in mine, and Ashton and Jacob in the other. We turned out the light and I cuddled up close to Kason and buried my face in his chest. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. We fell asleep like that.

"Awe there so cute!" One of the boys wispered. I'm guessing it was Ashton because if how girly it sounded. "It's only seven leave em' be. I'mma go back to bed as well you wanna lay with me?" I was guessing it was Jacob. I heard the sounds of springs indicating that they had laied down. I pulled the cover up a little more because it was chilly and fell back asleep.

I jolted awake.

"Don't do it please!" Kason yelled at me. Why is he yelling at me. "Alec I love you please don't pull the trigger!" He put his hand out to me. What does he mean? "I love you too but this life isn't for me.." a second later I hear a gunshot and everything goes blurry and I pass out

I think I'm going to end this there. I hope you like it. If you see any mistakes it's okay to point them out, just please don't be mean about it. I love you bunnies❤❤