The Missing Heart

Ryoma's POV:
I decided to scavenge out of Hoshido to search for Corrin, my brother all by myself. However, I realized, that might've not been such a good idea, due to the fact that I'd not a clue of where I was going...I look around, panning my eyes side to side to make sure there was no danger around me. There wasn't, that was a good sign. Soon, I heard a Faceless not far from me, I turn around and pull my Rajinito on the monster, and attack with all my might! Today wasn't so great, I was wounded by the Faceless. I trembled in pain. How would I ever get back to Hoshido in time? There was no way that would be possible. So, I kept persevering, and moving forward. I just limped, and limped. Soon, getting lost again, but due to the gloominess of the place, I could only think of one place...Nohr...How'd I end up here? I don't know! I soon felt hazy, and passed out...

Xander's POV:
I swear I thought I heard something outside? So, I went to check. Someone was passed outside the Nohrian gate. Then I got off my horse, and picked him up, placing him on the back of my horse, and riding him back into Nohr. Little did I not know, he was the high prince of Hoshido. I got off my horse, and carried him inside bride style. I took him to my room, making sure my father, Garon did not see me, because if he did, I'd be in trouble! I then gently set him on my bed, thinking of how to mend his wounds, after a few hours, he was back in good health. I smiled, kissing his head, as if he was one of my siblings. Treating him like this might get me in trouble, but what's wrong with it?

Ryoma's POV:
When I woke up a while later, a blonde haired man was watching over me. I felt like sweating, it was hot inside the palace they lived in. Absentmindedly, I ask... "Sir, where am I?" Seconds later, he answers "you're in Nohr young gentleman. May I ask for your name?" Asking for my name already, huh? Well, it makes sense, since we are only strangers and just met just now. "R-Ryoma!" I stuttered, gods! I stuttered!
"Ryoma, that's an interesting name you have. Mine's Xander." He gave a smile, "if you'd like anything, please let me know. I am always on the premises."