Tough Love

Xander's POV:
When the man introduced himself as well as I, I felt something I shouldn't have felt for a prince. I feel...Gay for this man...This Ryoma...Why can't these feelings leave me? I need to figure out a way to confess to him, without having issues. It's going to be hard, but I will figure it out.

Ryoma's POV:
What in the world could this man want from me? I asked myself in my head, but even I couldn't figure out my own questions answer. I stared at him, why was a blushing when I stared? But then, I feel him yank me up from the bed I was on. "Look, Ryoma. It's going to be tough for you to stay in Nohr with me and my family, because of you possibly being from Hoshido. So, could you possibly wear dress code from my closet?" My eyes shook at his question, I seriously felt like he really cared, and didn't want me to get killed. So, I nodded. I watched him get out some clothing from his closet, and set it down on the bed. He smiled, waving goodbye as he left the room. "I will wait outside, when you are done changing, come out here." I nod, waiting for the door to close, before I dressed in the clothing he gave me, they looked very gloomy, but I dealt with it. I came out, and I swear he was blushing at how good I looked.

Xander's POV:
I did something good, he looks amazing! I pant at my thoughts colliding with insane thoughts. I walk towards Ryoma, and take his hand, I wanted to introduce him to the family. I could now, hopefully, fake that he is from somewhere in Nohr, or from a kingdom similar to ours. I walked with Ryoma, our hands intertwined, to the throne room. "Hello Father, I have someone that I found lost, and hurt yesterday, that I'd like everyone to meet." My father, King Garon told Ryoma to step beside me. He did, Garon examined him. "He's not from Hoshido, I hope." I answered my father, "no Father. He is not, his name is Ryoma. And he was attacked outside the palace's gate yesterday, and I brought him in, so, he wouldn't die." My lie made Ryoma blush, he was glad I saved him from a life/death situation. King Garon nodded, "alright. So, I will call your siblings here one at a time, and once they're all here, you can introduce Ryoma to them." I nod. Still holding his hand tightly. We stood there, for hours it seemed, waiting for Leo, Camilla, Elise, Azura, and Corrin to come. But the only issue we might have, is with Corrin. Because I believe Ryoma knows him. I look at Ryoma, and whisper "when Corrin comes out here. Act like me, and just say 'hello,' okay?" He nods, "okay. I see you don't want me to blow my cover." He whispers back.

Ryoma's POV:
When I saw them enter, I bow in curtesy to them. "Greetings." They all seemed to smile at me, but it seemed Corrin had no idea who I was. Corrin asked, even though, he knew my name "I don't think I've seen you before." I accepted that answer.