6: Additions

"I should probably eat," Nico thought as he looked at Will. 

"Yeah you should, just a small bit. Build up a tolerance or whatever." Will responded. Nico looked utterly confused.

"I didn't say that out loud?"

"You didn't? I'm pretty sure you did, I heard you. Think something." Will suggested, interested. Nico looked at Will.

"Testing. My mouth isn't moving, do you hear this?" He thought.

"Yeah man, it's just like you're talking. Cool! Now we can communicate without you looking like you're talking to yourself." Will grinned. Nico glanced away, looking at something on a wall, thinking again.

Will frowned. It seemed like Nico was just ignoring him, suddenly.

"Will." Nico thought, looking at him again. "Answer the question."

"You didn't ask me anything." Will told him.

"I asked if you were sad that you were dead. Telepathically, like how I'm talking to you now."

"I didn't hear the question."

"Maybe I have to be looking at you." Nico pondered. Will shrugged.

"Test it."

Nico looked back at the wall, thinking 'Test, what's your favorite color?' When he looked back at Will, he got no response.

"You didn't hear the question." Nico decided.

"Nope. Case closed, you gotta be looking at me. To answer the other question, not really honestly. The dead life is neato, from what I can tell in my few days."

"You don't miss your cabin?" Nico questioned.

"I mean, I do, but they're right there. I can go and look at them whenever. So, meh. Now I can walk through walls and bind without back pain."

"They miss you, though, Will." Nico told him. At that moment, Will kind of wished he wasn't there. He didn't like the subject.

And Nico didn't see Will. He went completely invisible, even to Nico.

"Will?" Nico questioned aloud.

"Sorry, zoned out." And Will was back, in front of Nico. Nico looked bewildered.

"You disappeared, I couldn't see you there." Nico explained. Will cocked an eyebrow.

"Huh. More ghostly powers, I'm guessing." Will thought about not being there, again. "Now?"

"You're invisible." Nico stated. Will found that even he couldn't see his body, when he looked at his hand. Or, put his hand in front of his face and saw nothing.

"Cool, I can make it so that the only person that can see me, can't. Fun." Will said sarcastically. He appeared back, visible to Nico again.