~Chapter Eight~

And...Off the bus I go. "Everyone go back to your homerooms!" I heard a teacher yell. I slowly began to walk back to homeroom, I walked by groups of people-Is that Joan, Talyn, and Thomas? I rushed over to them. "Hey guys." I greeted. I felt the aura of the group shift. Strained smiles. Eyes filled with pensiveness. Are their eyes filled with tears? What happened while I was gone?

They know. They couldn't! Missy and Imaj don't even go to this school! Missy and Imaj could've told everyone on the field trip, and everyone there told everyone at this school! Seriously, how idiotic are you!? Shut up! That couldn't be it. It can't! "Oh shoot! Virge you need to get class! " Joan half-yelled, mostly out of realization. I sighed and shuffled back to the direction of my homeroom.

I can't get in trouble for wandering. I might get a detention and Father will be pissed. I can't have that happening. I want- I need to know what's bothering them. I don't want anyone else to feel how I feel. No, no one else deserves it. Unlike you. Unlike me. I wonder when I'm going to leave this world. I wonder how people are going to react-

Fuck. "Nu-uh-uh. You aren't tall enough to touch the top of the door frame." Ram? No, I think it was Jefferson. Was that his name? Whatever, I can't- don't care about him enough. SHIT! "Calm down Gurl. Get on my back, we about to do some real cool shit." Remy stated, as if it explained anything.

It's okay, Virgil. He won't hurt me...He wouldn't....Right? I heard Remy sigh. JESUS FUCK! DID HE REALLY JUST PUT ME ON HIS SHOULDERS!? HOW!? I'M FUCKING SEVENTY POUNDS. SEVENTY. POUNDS. "Wh...What the...." Ram or Thomas or whatever his name is trailed off. "Bitch, he can reach the top of the fucking door frame, so you better move out of the damn way before I throw hands." Remy threated.

The jock moved right of the way, I ducked down and Remy walked inside of the classroom, he helped me down and I fucking yeeted myself into his arms. "
Thank you, thank you, thank youu!" I exclaimed, my voice was a bit muffled from Remy's shirt. "Gurl, I love ya but, you need to let go so I can beat his ass. " Remy requested. "No!" I immediately responded with.

𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈. 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼? 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝒽, 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒...𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓈𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈. 𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹.

"Look, it's the little girl!" I heard Parker yell. Ignore him. Don't acknowledge him. He might leave you alone. Since when has that worked? "Hey! I'm talking to you!" Parker-Obnoxiously- shouted. Thump. Slide. Of fucking course he shoved me. "HEY! LEAVE VIRGIL ALONE!" I looked up to see...Roman, Logan, and Patton look furious..? Patton ran over to Parker, and looked at him straight in his eyes. I noticed that Patton was shaking with anger.

"Listen here and listen closely, Parker. Bulling is not okay. Far from it actually! How would you feel like if people mocked, beat, and made fun of everything you did!? How would you feel like is someone emotionally and physically hurt you every! Flipping! Day! Huh!? Tell me! Because I know you wouldn't like or appreciate it! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE IN VIRGIL'S SITUATION!?" I-I....Wh...What just happened? Nobody was moving, nobody was talking. Not a single person.

"Mr. Santos. Come to my office, right now." A teacher- Principal Valerie demanded. Parker was smart enough to comply. Logan was next to the principal. Was he the one that got her? It makes sense..I didn't even notice he left. I don't know who, but someone...Someone helped me up. I began walking out the school, I could hear Logan, Roman, and Patton walking behind me.

Is that Talyn, Joan, and Thomas? Yeah! It is, I've been meaning to try and speak with them today. I walked over to Talyn, Joan, and Thomas. They looked like they were about to get into a car, I might as well say a quick hello."Hey guys! " I greeted once again, my face holding a small smile. They turned around, I noticed how all of them were crying or at least letting a few tears fall. "Wh-What's wrong?" I stuttered out.

3rd Person

"W-We're moving.." Joan trailed off, they didn't care their voice wavered. Virgil's face twisted into disbelief and pensiveness. " I-I thought you're Dad was no longer moving." Virgil lamented. Virgil was told a while back the trio often moved-Quite suddenly too-But their Dad had reassured them they were not longer moving.

"I know, Virgil, I'm sorry-" Thomas sniffled, he was cut off. "You said you wouldn't leave me..." Virgil cried. "No...It's not like that.." Talyn tried. "You can't leave me!" Virgil wailed, unaware he was attracting attention. "No! You can't! Not after what they did to me!" Virgil sobbed.

Joan, Thomas, and Talyn looked at the other teen. Not one member of the trio wanted to leave the other teen, what person would want to leave someone they had a sibling relationship with? The trio knew that actually telling Virgil they were all moving was going to be horrible, but they didn't expect for all four teens to be an a complete emotional wreck.

Thomas, Joan, Talyn, and Virgil hugged. They hugged for as long as they could. It wasn't nearly as long as they wanted, but their parents were waiting for Thomas, Joan, and Talyn to get in the car. Their official good-bye was even harder than telling Virgil they were moving. More tears were shed, more words were exchanged, and more promises were made.

The second the car had drove away, he heard someone behind him speak up.

Virgil's Point Of View

"Do...Do you want a hug?" I nodded, knowing it was Roman who had asked the question. Why does everyone leave me? It can't be them, or else I would be the one leaving. It's me. Is there something wrong with me? It is because I'm a loner or a loser? Am I boring or annoying? Or is it because I'm queer or weird? What is wrong with me?

I felt arms wrap around me. I clutched onto him, I don't fucking care how stupid or pathetic or how cowardly I look. I...I need this. You don't deserve this. I. Don't. Give. A. Shit. Don't lie to yourself, don't you think you lie enough? If I do lie more, it's just more of a reason to die, is it not? Might as well do everyone a favor and-

"Virge...Look at me." Roman appealed. Should I? For fucks sake, stop being such a baby and do it. I did as Roman said to do. "Roman?" I called quietly. "Yes?" He asked. "Why does everyone always leave me?" I asked, letting tears fall down my face. "Oh Virgil, hun..." He trailed off, hugging me tighter. Gah! He's not going to hurt you, Virge. He won't hurt you. You can't prove that. He would very well hurt you. In fact, he is thinking of hurting you right now.

𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒶 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒...𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈...𝐿𝑜𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂. 𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒...

~
Sorry this chapter is super rushed
~