Rant 1

I have been pushed down for too long

I want to rise.
Why are you offended if you are not one of those suppressors.

End rape culture. End patriarchy.
As a feminist, I only desire equality. We don't state that we are stronger than men ... just the fact that that you got to respect us too.

Stop putting us in the categories of gold diggers and greedy assholes.
We don't put you all in the category of rapists.

It's my experiences in the world ... which make me a particular way.

As a child you might have loved your family.
You might die for your Dad, I won't.

The reason, we don't share the bond you probably do. It is not my or his fault.

He himself probably never had the greatest childhood.

I am not allowed to wear shorts or lip gloss or anything else on my face until I get married.
It's my parents way of protecting me.

They still believe, people still believe that it is a women's fault when she gets raped...

When a girl is gangraped here.
First question is always ... What were you doing outside at night.

We don't get the same privileges or respect the westerners probably do.
This causes envy and distrust between women. And this is how men rule.
They slap you once, slap them twice.
One for yourself and other for any other women they ever touched with their dirty hands.

Women are associated with godesses... but we are also aborted due to the tension of dowry.

We are considered a burden on our parents.
We need to change this practice .
We cannot change their mindset... but we can provide our children with a different mindset.

People my age, the privileged ones .... never think about these things... And it's ok .. cause you realize the pain and situations when you go through it yourself .

Love yourself.
Don't let them push you down.

Disclaimer:
Many things mentioned here might not have happened to you... doesn't mean they don't happen to many girls every second.
Each minute we talk, a girl gets acid thrown on her, somewhere a girl is probably getting raped right now or facing domestic abuse or abuse for dowry.

And even though it's not okay, it's okay.
You can't help all the fighters... but at least make their life better.
Tell fellow girls that they are beautiful and strong.
That they are worthy of living.
That they deserve love.

Next time you are in a group, try not to let women down.
Help them
Real queen fix each other's crowns.

You are beautiful
The way you are

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤