Rant 3

How often do you copy others?From the way a celebrity dresses to the way your best friends carries herself

From the way a celebrity dresses to the way your best friends carries herself.

From someone's posture to someone's  smile.

Are you also one of those, like me, who tell people all about self love ... But can't stop criticising yourself.

And mind you there is nothing wrong with stress or criticism but like they say everything extra is bad for you.

And I won't be trying to act all wise, cause believe me my anxiety has a huge part in my criticism for myself.

I have criticised myself for not having big breasts and less hair. I have hated my existence probably because my heavy brows make me manlier than the idea of a fragile girl.

And I am not the only one.

Consciously , unconsciously we all do it .... we won't even accept it at times because we have an 'image' in the society where we are all about body positivity and self love.

It starts with small things and thoughts like:

● Oh my god, I am so jealous of her hair. I wish I had hair like that.
My hair are so rough.  I hate them so much

OR

● I wish I was as tall as my sister is.... I hate my short height so much... argh!!!

And it develops into hate not only for yourself but for others and then you are suddenly deathly envious of that person.

I hated my best friend for a year... because apparently she was better at flirting with boys than I ever could be.( And also she insulted me multiple times in front of groups of students, but that's another story)
I started to hate myself first but then when I realized I wasn't getting anywhere I wished she would disappear.

And you know at a point of time....  I was just left confused.

So yeah take a lesson from me and whenever someone says

"oh you can't be yourself because we learn from other individuals and that is where our personalities come from."

Ignore them.

They are negative mosquitos.

And you are honey my darling.
You are a queen.

So stop copying princesses and create your own identity.

❤❤

With much love

Dd
❤❤