secret || jordan parrish

16:34

            16:34. JORDAN SHOULD be here by now. Usually you always meet up behind the oak trees at his lunch break. It's your secret place.

Ever since you and Jordan have been dating, you had to keep it a secret from your father, Noah Stilinski. You couldn't risk Jordan losing his job because he's dating the sheriff's daughter.

A few more minutes pass, and just as you are about to give up and walk home, you hear footsteps and look up to see Jordan walking towards you, roses in his hands.

You give him a smile, a blush creeping up to your cheeks at the sight of him.

"Sorry I was late, (y/n), the line for the flowers was really surprisingly long." He chuckles, handing you the roses, which you take in your hands, smelling them. You look up at your secret boyfriend, and lean up on to your tip toes, planting a small kiss on his lips.

The small kiss turns bigger, as he wraps his arms around your waist, smiling into the kiss. Your wrap your arms behind his neck, feeling the warmth of his body around you, making you feel at home.

A loud cough interrupts you, and your turn your head to see your father looking at you, his eyebrows scrunched, a small scowl on his lips. Your eyes wide, and Jordan stays as still as a statue, unable to move because of the shock.

"Deputy Parrish-" your father begins, but you cut him off.

"Dad. Don't." You say slowly, clutching the flowers in your hands. "It's not Jordan's fault. I chose to keep this from you. Please, just don't punish Jordan." You tell your father sternly, and you see your fathers expression soften.

"I'm not gonna punish any of you, (y/n). I just don't want it to get in the way of work." He sighs, scratching the back of his head. "If you're happy, then I am too."

To say you weren't excepting that is and understatement. But you decide to accept it before he changes mind. You break into a smile, and he returns it, walking back to the station.

"Wow, that turned it much better than I had anticipated." You hear Jordan sigh behind you, and feel his arms wrap around you from behind you. You smile and lean back into him, receiving a small kiss on the top of your head from him.

"So I guess now we can go public." You tell him in excitement, looking up at him. He nods and looks down at you with a sweet smile.

"I love you, (y/n)." He sighs, and you smile.

"I love you more."

A/N

Someone call the cops on me because of how crap this is. Sorry, it's so shit. I just wanted to write something about this UNDERAPPRECIATED vean ASAP

Also, I'm forever mad that MARRISH (Lydia + Parrish) never got a good ending. They deserved to end up together PERIODT