obsession ° ximen yan

( when i'm furthest from
myself, far away. as i'm
closer to the stars. )

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
XIEMN YAN'S POINT OF VIEW

MY DEAREST, I will do anything in my power to make sure you would stay by my side. You know that I would die for you. I would kill for you.

Someone had to take you away from me sooner or later. I couldn't have that. I would have them taken care of in a blink. It was inevitable. You are perfection in everyone's eyes.

I want all of you. Even if I had to restrain you right here so you'd never leave me. And by God, you will stay with me until the rest of your dying days because that is where you belong. With me.

I will see you soon, darling.

I love you.

☆ i personally find yandere characters very intriguing but i will never ever support a relationship with one. also the angst i promised is coming right after this one. this is just a quick drabble lmfao.

i don't like adding gore ーor just gore in generalー into my stories so i didn't add real death in it. but i did add those yandere ish aspects. idk i probably did such a shit job with portraying it.

please get out of toxic relationships, it really is very harmful. take care of yourselves, lovelies.