Chapter 18

Jungkook POV

It was now a week until Jimin would give birth to his children honestly I didn't get the difference between giving birth in human form and wolf form.

I'm choosing to give birth in wolf form because my wolf begged me too and because I love my wolf since he helped me through so much I let him have his wish and the pups would be born in wolf form.

"Kookie" I heard Taehyung yell from the kitchen "what" I yelled back "can you come down here Jimin wants you and Jin's not in" Taehyung yelled.

I got up off the bed and walked down to the kitchen "Kookie!!" Jimin yelled seeing me "hey ChimChim" I said smiling.

"Hey kookie can we go for a run" Jimin asked excitedly "yeah" I said turning to grab some spare clothes for us.

"I really don't think that you guys should go when Jimin is about to give birth and you're only a month away Jungkook "did I ask for you're opinion Taehyung" I said not a mused knowing that it was my mood swings.

"No but still I'll come with you we can go and get Yoongi and Jin" Taehyung said and Jimin and I nodded.

We went out and shifted into our wolfs and ran off into the woods to get to town so that we can pick up Jin and Yoongi. I had already texted Yoongi to be waiting in the entrance of the woods with Jin in their Wolf forms.

We ran until we saw Yoongi and Jin's wolf's and Jimmy ran faster so that he could be next to Yoongi what a mistake that was because three hunters camp out from the bushes and pointed their guns at a frightened Jimin.

Jimin whimpered and Yoongi came running in front of Jimin. Jin,Yoongi,Taehyung and I were all growling at the hunters.

"Oh well what do we have here two alphas and three male omegas" the first hunter laughed I growled deeply my eyes glowing purple since they no longer glowed blue while Taehyung's eyes glowed gold.

"Oh look we have an Alpha and Luna" the second hunter laughed while getting out his silver knife.

Taehyung and Yoongi were now in front of me,Jin and Jimin. I had already linked to the others and also to GOT7 and they were on their way.

"Who do you think we should take first" the third hunter asked "hmm how about the very pregnant Omega" the second hunter grinned causing Yoongi to let a loud growl erupt and stepped forwards.

Just then I started to pick up Hoseoks scent and heard the rushing of paws I saw Bambam's wolf leap over a bush and onto one of the hunters.

'Are you all okay' asked Hoseok through the link as the others attacked the hunters "yes but we need to get Jin,Jimin and Jungkook out of here" taehyung said through the link.

"Of course" Hoseok said before motioning for Jin, Jimin and I to follow him and we did and we sprinted off to the house.

Not long after we arrived back at the house the others returned with minor cuts and bruises "Yoongi" Jimin screamed running into Yoongi's arms sobbing and Yoongi stroked Jimin's hair.

GOT7 said there goodbyes and headed back to their own house.

A few hours later there was a knock at the door and Hoseok, Taehyung and I got up to go see who it was.

I opened the door and there stood the elder "who are you" Taehyung asked "Tae be quiet she is an elder" I said and Taehyung looked at her in disbelief.

"Hello again young Luna" the elder said softly "Jungkook who was it I swear if it's Mark playing pranks again he's going to get a frying pan to the face" I heard Jin yell.

"No Jin eomma it's the elder" I yelled back and Jin came running to the door "where are my manners Taehyung, Hoseok where are you're manners let the elder in" Jin said.

We all walked to the dining room and Jin made us tea "elder if you don't mind me asking why are you here" I asked "you see elders can come to packs for many different reasons young Luna  and every pack needs an elder I am here not only to join you're pack I am here to help those who are with child and to guide the pack" the elder answered.

"I see now where are our manners I'm Kim SeokJin but please just call me Jin" Jin said.

"I am Kim Taehyung I am the Alpha of the Bangtan pack it's a pleasure to meet an elder" Taehyung said showing his boxy smile.

"I am Jung Hoseok the Beta of the Bangtan pack it's very nice to meet you" Hoseok said smiling.

"I am Jeon Jungkook the Luna of the Bangtan pack I accept you elder as a part of this pack" I said smiling.

"I Lee Haeun am now elder of the Bangtan pack" Haeun said.

"We'll call the rest of the pack soon and have a meeting I will get Bambam to set up a room for you" I said and Taehyung agreed and I went to find Bambam.

"Hey Bambam I need you to get a room ready we have a new member of the pack" I said once I found Bambam "okay see ya kook" Bambam said and ran off.

Once Bambam returned and we introduced everyone we showed Haeun to her room and she thanked us and desired to rest for the night.

Haeun's room

Taehyung and I headed down stairs and found everyone asleep on the couches and floors indeed it had been a long day.

Instead of waking everyone up Taehyung and I got blankets for everyone and despised to join them I was on a couch with Jin and Namjoon since they felt like parents to me and Jungkook was with Hoseok and Bambam on the couch opposite from me.

I smiled and mouthed an 'I love you' to Taehyung and he did the same and after that I curled into Jin's side and went to sleep peacefully.