one

"mikey, i will fucking stab you. can you go any faster?" gerard threatened from the passenger seat, deciding to be very impaitent.

"calm your tits, gerard. i'm not gonna get a fucking ticket." mikey replied calmly, not speeding up any.

"there are literally no police here. there's no one except us!" gerard argued.

"you told me to drive, so you can't complain." he was purposely driving really slow to piss his older brother off, but he would never say it out loud.

"jerk." gerard grumbled, crossing his arms as he looked out the window.

"bitch." mikey replied as they arrived at the summer camp. "okay, you're whining can end, as we're here."

"fucking finally!" gerard cheered, letting out a sigh of relief. "do you think there will be any hot dudes here?"

"there's hot dudes at every summer camp, gerard. most of them are straight, so good luck." mikey told his brother. "you need to find yourself a man."

"yeah, i'm tired of watching you, pete, and patrick make out." gerard spat, stalking off to go find his cabin. mikey chuckled, grabbing his bag and following his single brother, who he believed was going to be forever alone.

when gerard entered the camp, he saw a short guy laughing as he walked with his friends. he quickly grabbed mikey's arm. "hot dude alert. hot dude alert." he whispered.

"god, you're hopeless." mikey sighed, breaking out of his grasp. "just go talk to the dude." mikey told him before walking away to go find pete.

"easier said than done." gerard mumbled to himself.

"hey, pete." mikey grinned, kissing his cheek. "i have a plan this summer."

"i'm listening." they smirked.

"operation find gerard a boyfriend."

"i'm definitely listening." pete chuckled, nodding. "let's get everyone in on this. giraffe and blueberry boy are already here. fedora is gonna be here soon."

"damn, you got your shit together for once." mikey chuckled. he spotted dallon and ryan in the distance. "let's go say hi to weekeman." mikey grabbed their hand and dragged them over to where dallon and ryan were sitting and talking. 

"'sup, bitches." pete said, sitting down next to them. "mikey and i have a plan this summer, and we need as many people to help us as we can."

"oh, god." dallon groaned. "what is it this summer? last summer you two polluted the lake."

"in my defense, that was their idea." mikey defended himself, putting up his hands. 

"hey! don't put that on me." pete snorted, shaking their head. "anyway, it's operation find gerard a boyfriend. mikey came up with it." 

"oh, i'm in." ryan nodded. "he's just a sad sack of loneliness and regret." 

pete nodded in agreement, looking at the camp entrance. they saw a very familiar fedora. "mikes, patrick is here!" they squealed in excitement, grabbing mikey's hand and pulling him over to the camp entrance.