The Hostage / Rant

Disclaimer: The videos, pictures, and/ or clips belongs to their rightful owners

I give this solo a 10/10

This was Maddie's last solo on the show and she danced with emotion and passion. She gave this dance her all and made every practice and step count until she left.

And Maddie almost had a perfect score of 398 that's honestly amazing and you could tell she won 1st of course!

I'm glad she got a dance that not only tells a story but it's dark and deep. I prefer the creepy ,dark, and different solos than a sweet and pretty lyrical solo any day.

But all that to aside Melissa was being awfully rude to Areana and her mother. Let's look at the facts, so Melissa wanted Maddie and MacKenzie's last competition to be the best day ever. Both girls had solos that won 1st and an iconic group dance. However Sari (Areana's mom I think)  had Areana's disabled brother come and watch his sister dance. When Areana got an applause for her emotional moment Melissa started to get a little frustrated.

I did not understand why Melissa was acting that way she said she wanted today to be about her daughters but Maddie and Kenzie are already successful, so what else did she want?

Kenzie had her music career and Maddie got special roles on other TV shows, movies, and Sia's music videos. 

Then in the dressing room she told the Mini Moms that their kids would have been nothing if it wasn't for her daughter. Which is not exactly true, I believe if it wasn't for the original seven girls Maddie, MacKenzie, Nia, Paige, Brooke, Chloe, and Kendall then the Minis would not be there.

But this is reality TV and everything is either fake or staged.  And the drama is not even real. I was still entertained though lol.

And it's my opinion too.

Sorry if this rating was not what you expected because all I did was rant. Maybe I need to do it more so I can have longer chapters in this book.

- Swan Solstice