Amazing Grace

I give this solo a 10/10

This episode was the two part 3rd Season Finale and a bunch of stuff happened.

She did great in this solo ( as usual she's Maddie duh!) She won 1st and got the National Title. Also congratulations to Kendall for winning 2nd for 'Vodoo Doll'  and MacKenzie for winning 2nd for 'Dance Doctor'

This episode was really heated though. Maddie had to compete with Paige and Nia to actually get the solo. To be honest that really wasn't  fair it should have been Maddie, Chloe, and Kendall competing with each other. Come on we all no those three were the team's strongest dancers and could definitely pull out a win.

However of course some sh*t always has to go down when it comes to the mothers. There was a fight with Lesile and Christi
( As some of you may know/ remember and some of you may not know / remember )

But Chloe and and Peyton got cut for the week and could not perform at nationals. Which was not fair the fight wasn't about the girls it was about Lesile being on the team because Kristie ( Asia's mom) was leaving the team for good. Chloe and Peyton should not have gotten punished for something their mothers were responsible for. 

Now Abby was down three dancers with less than twenty-four hours to get ready for competition. But with the help of Gianna, the rest of the mothers, a mystery dancer, Ally Serigne, and the girls' hard work they managed to win the National Title for there group dance 'Home Again' inspired by Hurricane Katrina. ( I have no idea who this Ally girl is but if you watch the group dance closely you can see her dancing)

The girls deserved 1st because of how horrible and crazy that week was going for them. But you know the saying "You win some and you lose some"

- Swan Solstice