Chapter 1

Part 1

(3 years later)

Tammy POV

My Hitta, my Hitta were the lyrics that came out of my little girls mouth, the way her eyes capture the screen was fascinating, little did she know the man she was staring at was her father, Keenon Jackson. I made my presence known by changing the channel to something more appropriate for little impressionable self. Spongebob Square pants was the choice. "C'mon Annabelle, what do you want to eat munchkin?" Tammy said at starring into her big light brown eyes that reminded her of Belles father. " I want cookie crisp mama" I watched Annabelle stuff her face full with the cereal. It intrigued me how one day she could look like me then the next she'd look like Keenon. My thoughts were interrupted by a little figure pushing me towards the door. "Let's go mama" I chuckle while carrying baby girl to my range rover and putting her in her car seat. "Mooosik mama" "No music today baby were almost there." I dropped Annabelle off at toddler tots. Baby pass me the hookah was playing while I backed out the parking lot when a car came out of nowhere and skidded next to my car. 'Oh hell noooo, it better not be my fresh new paint job on my car that made that noise, this nigga is about to feel the wrath of my thunder." I walk out the car and yelled "Hey asshole what the fuck is your problem, did you not see me signaling that I'm backing up or are you just extremely slow" "hey ma calm the fuck do..... Tammy?"

Keenon POV

"Morning everybody it's Dj Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne tha God, we are the breakfast club and we gotta special guest right now, it's the king on Compton, or should I say Bompton. YG

YG: Ayy turn up

Angela Yee: Well first if like to congratulate you on your success for 'My Krazy Life'

YG: it's a blessing man

CTG: now your 24 and you bout to go in tour, you think ready for state to state pussy.

Angela Yee: Foreal Charlamagne

YG: *chuckles* man I'm chilling

DJ Envy: what u got a girl at home

CTG: you see that YG that's that lightskined behavior, why you care envy.

YG: man ya'll are crazy, I'm still a youngin, I had a serious girl like 3 years ago but I fucked up, and the album portrays journeys throughout my life, I ain't gon say that I've changed or stopped thuggin, cause you can take the homeboy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the homeboy. I've learned and seen things.

Angela Yee: what's your favorite track off the album?

YG: man all my song be going hard, but if I had to pick it would be my nigga or sorry mama.

CTG: what does your mom n dem think about the song my nigga

YG: my momma say my nigga my nigga she supportive, my mama is the ultimate ride or die homie. Turn up mama....

The interview flew by quick and before you know it I was out of there I'm supposed to be at a CD signing in 30 minutes, hell I might as well put the radio on "baby pass me the hookah" I sang along to , zoned out I hit something, I dozed off and I high pitched voice was ringing in my ear, I got out the car "hey ma calm the fuck do..... Tammy?"

Tammy POV

" Tammy we need to talk, man how you been, and what you doing coming out of toddler tots."

Dropping someone off I whispered " listen this catch up session was interesting even though I didn't really say much but I gotta go"

"Can I at least have yo number" said Keenon

"For what, boy bye" and with that I drove off.

Shani POV

* Ring ring ring * Hey Shani, Girl I ran into your boo's homie, Keenon.

Girl foreal...