Chapter 2

Keenon's POV

*Boy bye*

Wow I know it's been 3 years since our last encounter which wasn't exactly pleasant, I mean she caught me fuckin another bitch, but I thought she would of gotten over it by now. Seeing her brought back so many memories, I still can't get over how I ruined our perfect relationship. As I turned into the gas station I see the homie.

" Ayy bruhh, we finna hit the club tonight or nah?" August replied with "Man Shani got a nigga putting in work for Messiah birthday, he about to be 2 so she wanna go all out ya feel me" Man Shani got this nigga putting in work for his seed.

August POV

*phone rings*

"August I have to go pick up your moms Birthday gift to your dad, Lisa is looking after Anabelle and Messiah so your gonna have to be here by 4, is that okay baby?" ' I got chu babe"

" G you should come through" Man I know Shani and Tammy could possibly kill me but the man deserves to know or at least meet his daughter.

" ite " Keenon replied

I took off in my Ferrari and G took off in his Lamborghini, 20 mins later I Curved into my house that me and Shani purchased 3 years ago, it's probably one of my biggest accomplishments after being a father and a husband to my heartbeats Shani and Messiah, we've been through thick and thin together, it's been been tough but I realized I had to wife her up. She a real one.

Keenon POV

"Imma hit the club round 11, I'm at the homies" I said to Jeezy, man Jeezy my big bro, he believed in a nigga from day 1. As I walked into Augs crib I seen his seed run up on a nigg... "Wassup shawty" I said while picking messiah up, dudes eyes were roaming my arms, lil homie was interested in my tattoos. My eyes diverted to this specimen that messiah was pointing at. I walked round the corner while carrying messiah to see where the little figure went. "You cheat" a high pitched voice screamed at my foot. I peered down to see a little girl with her arms crossed complimented with a confused pout. Her eyes gazed up at me, it was kinda cute , she almost broke her little neck.

"Hello, my name Bella" I sat on the couch on the corridor with messiah still attached to my leg, Bella attempted to jump up on my leg, I grabbed her and place her on my other lap, man what can I say I love kids. "Ayyy Aug I think I find my new wife" I yelled, "dude what are you talking about," "man Bella is cute man" "Homie you gon soft " august started laughing, my nigga was in tears.

August POV

"Man her moms about roll through and pick her up soon,let them both go and play, you want something to drink?" "Na man I'm chilling" G replied. So I knew that Tammy was about to roll though so this could either go to ways she could beat my ass or cut me and Shani off completely. Either way Shani would go on a strike, meaning me and my hand would get to know each other. Man I just hope she don't rip my head off. *DING DONGGG* it's about to go down( Kevin Hart voice)