Project Wooing Yunlan

It was lunch time, Yunlan and Shen are eating at the roof top of the building, Da quing and Yezun accompany them.

     But since Yunlan is still mad, he was eating beside Da quing instead of Shen." Wow! Shen Wei prepared this lunch for you, your wifey is really sweet!" Da quing trying his best to make Shen look good to his husband, while a making thumbs up sign to Shen. "So, the cat boy is on your side, that's a good sign said Yezun. "Yes, but still Yunlan won't look at me." Shen said, as he fiddle his chopsticks. "Aren't you gonna eat? Tell me what did you two fight about?" Yezun question him. Suddenly Shen blushed and drop his chopsticks, how can he tell that to his Didi. But Yezun knew Shen's behavior when talking about his love life. "Aaah! I knew it. Action speaks louder than words. And while looking at your husband. Wow! That's pretty hurt, he can't even sit or stand properly." A teary Shen suddenly face him, "What will I do? It's not my fault if he looks so delicious that night. I tried suppressing my desire for him, but how can I, his so close ....

 I tried suppressing my desire for him, but how can I, his so close

"As Yunlan turn. In Shen eyes he see Yunlan shining brightly as he smiled back at him, calling his name over and over with those kissable lips. But in reality, as Yunlan turn to him, he snob Shen and turn back to Da quing. "Nooooooooo!" His innerself shout. If Shen is a glass, it brooken into many pieces. "Wow, I can't believe that brother-in law could be so cold toward you. I never knew this day would come, your side will be reverse. Your the one now following him all around ." As Yezun laugh but he suddenly stop as he see his Gege got beaten down. "I already gave him flowers this morning and apologize. I even do that "doe look"(making his eyes big and looking innocent). But he won't even look at me." Yezun just pat his head and said, "Gege, don't worry, it just a minor problem, just talk to your husband or better yet woo him again." Shen suddenly sit upright, "Woo him again? Maybe that's perfect idea! But how?" As Yezun pointed to Da quing, why not ask the cat boy, what dose Yunlan want?

     Yunlan's point of view, as he turn to Da quing. "Let him see I'm really pissed off."As he munch a chicken's  leg. "Don't be too hard to your wifey. Look at him, he so down and never eaten his lunch. He only look at you. Da quing said. Yunlan raise an eyebrow, "Really? What else is he doing? Da quing looking shocked, "Why won't you look at him, instead of asking me?" Yunlan almost pop his eyes off in anger, "Why would I do that! Are you with me or him! I thought your my best friend!" Da quing almost shrink. "Don't be angry at me, I'm not him. I'm your best friend and my vote is with you." Yunlan want to laugh sarcastically, "That's not what Lin Jing said. "That little twerp I'm gonna scratch him for not closing his mouth!" Da quing said to himself.

     A ring interrupted their talk, as Yunlan take his call. "Chief we got a situation here, we need your help!  ASAP! We're at the main plaza!" As Gao scream.  "Da quing we're needed at Plaza." As Da quing answered him, "Yes, Chief!" Shen seen the situation tried to go with him. As Yunlan tried to stop him, "We can handle this!" Shen disagree, "I won't be a hindrance to you, I promise!  I can teleport us there." Yunlan have no choice but to say yes. As they teleport to the plaza. Many people running for their lives as wolves trying to eat them, Gao and Chu up in a tree, as a big wolf trying to get them.

     Yunlan signal the others to fight the wolves. As  he use his whip, the wolves cried in pain as it desintegrate.  Behind Yunlan Shen Wei swing his sword as it killed the wolves, while Da quing  help Gao and Chu get their weapons by distracting the wolves as he transformed into a cat. While the wolves chase Da quing, this give Chu to get his magic strings to catched the wolves. Yunlan sense someone watching, as he call his sphere, he throw it in the air right above him, it hit something. Ryu appeared his right arm was hit. As he try to pull the sphere. Unknown to him Yunlan's sphere has a chain. He pull Ryu downward. Ryu came tumbling down. He can't believe that Yunlan did it to him. He almost call his green dragon, as Gong appeared, he pulled the sphere easily from Ryu.

" You are indeed Kunlun, sorry for my brother action

" You are indeed Kunlun, sorry for my brother action. " As Yunlan retrieve his sphere. So your the one who let the wolves out here. We don't welcome visitors who tried to eat my  hunters. As he use his whip toward Gong, it tangle in his arm. He tried to pull him. Gong just smirk at it throws Yunlan in the air and almost hit a tree, luckily Shen Wei teleport. As he catches Yunlan, they stumbled to the ground. Shen Wei  has a minor  concussionin  and dark blood flow. Yunlan saw this it enrage him. " You hurt my wifey! As his eyes turn darker and suddenly he was lift in air. His hands glow at it shoved Gong up in the air. He was suprise as he stumbled downward.
"This will be fun as he call his dragon it was a dark gray dragon with many hands.  Yunlan just smirk, as he call upon his own. In the base the bottle suddenly explode, luckily Lin Jing was outside, as the dragon emerge and destroyed the rooftop, as it flew were it's master call.

     As the two dragon meet, they  fight  by blowing  fire and tried to bite one another. Yunlan call upon his magic sword to fight Gong. While they're fighting, Shen Wei wake up with Da quing, Chu and Gao. "Where's Yunlan?" As they pointed upward. "How? And that dragon?" As Gao gave Shen Wei a handkerchief to wipe away the blood  " He was angry because that guy hurt you and summon his dragon." Shen Wei hope his Yunlan would win. In the sky, different colors blazes. As the two dragon fight one another. The dragon of Yunlan is winning with a sudden scream, he engulf Gong dragon with his fire. Gong loose his strength, giving a chance to Yunlan swing his sword towards him. As  the sword pierce Gong in the stomach, "Why? Why you betray us?"  He suddenly desintegrate, it's power was taken by Yunlan again. Ryu seeing what happen retreat to fight another day. As his wolves dissolves in mid air. Yunlan's dragon become smoke and  went inside his mouth. As he descendent. Shen Wei and the others prepared because Yunlan might fight them again. As Shen Wei sword emerge from his arm.
Yunlan's eyes became subtle black again.

     As he approached Shen Wei and the others. "Wifey! Your alright! "
As Yunlan about to hug Shen Wei. His wifey  pointed the sword to him as the others went behind Shen Wei. "What! Why are you pointing your sword to me?! After all I done for you?!" As Shen Wei pointed down his sword, "Are you Yunlan?"
Yunlan wink at him and smiled , "In the fleash!"  Shen Wei with teary eyes was about to embrace him, when Yunlan stop him. "Ah! Wait! You didn't recognize your husband and you pointed a sword to me! Shen Wei about to explain. But Yunlan said, "Talk to my hand!" As he about to walk away. Shen Wei lost consciousness.