Emperor Shen Wei

Yunlan was so immerse in winning the tournament he forget his still a prisoner. As the show is over the guards put them in a cell again. Luckily his cellmate is still in one piece for he had no companion to talk to in his cell.

     "Hey! You new meat! You been call upstair!" As the prison guards suddenly pull him outside to the palace. In the outside, he was impressed their technology became advance in so many ways. But what he saw was shocking every citizen has a human servant to do their bidding. They wear chain and collar like him. As they enter the palace, he was given to a servants to take a bath before being given to the emperor. He heard one of the servants, "Will he be put to sleep first before given to the emperor?"
One of the highest of them said, "No, he wanted to talk to the new meat, first. As he was given a bubble bath and put on new clothes. He was entered in the royal chamber of the emperor.

     "Wow! It's huge! What kind room is this?" Yunlan said. Everything is huge here and expensive. As he tried to touch one of the figurines. His hands was slap by one of the servants. "You slave! Behave!" He was seated at corner, beside a table with many foods on it. Yunlan forgot his not been yet eaten as his stomach growl in seeing the food.

     As one of the servants calls the emperor,  "Emperor Ji Ming!" The emperor came, all bow to him. He sited at the table while watching his prey, that would have been Yunlan.  As he gazing at him up and down. Yunlan don't mind him, the foods is the one his looking at. As the emperor signal them to leave. "You! slave come here! Do you like some food?!" As he swing a leg of fried chicken unto him. Yunlan stomach growl. As he stand and walk toward the emperor. He bow and thanks him. As he about to get the chicken. He was grab by wrist and pull on to his lap. He didn't know that the emperor is this strong, as he struggle to get out. "Tell something pretty boy where do you came from and what do you want?" As he snake his other hand to Yunlan's warm body under his shirt. Yunlan don't like what's happening as he struggle to get free. The only thing he can do is, he head butt the emperor. Making his hold to Yunlan loose, while Yunlan flip him upside down. The emperor fall to the ground. "I am Yunlan! Chief of the Hunter! No one touches my body, except my Wifey!" He shout to the emperor. While eating the piece of chicken on his hand. As the emperor stand he chuckled.
"No one has done this to him!" He said to himself. "This will be fun!" As he try to grab Yunlan again, Yunlan evade his hand and try to high kick him. The emperor    deflected it with his arms. As they were fighting, if Yunlan have a chance, he ate some food while fighting the emperor. This muse the emperor, it highten his will to get Yunlan on to his bed. As Yunlan got a fork, he thrown it in the emperor face. He thought he got him, but only the mask cracked revealing Shen Wei's face.

     Yunlan was shocked to move, as he dropped the utensils to be a weapon against the emperor. "My Wifey! What happened to you?!" He shout to him. As the emperor smirk, it's his chance now. He pulled Yunlan quickly and flipped on his bed. As he cage him onto him. "What did you call me again? Wifey?" The emperor said. Yunlan was so confused, he looked like Shen Wei and smelled like him but this Shen Wei lost something. His warmnest and replace by a cold hearted beast. "Maybe now I can have you, since you called me Wifey?!" Said the emperor as he tear his shirt apart. He yelp at the sudden impact. As this Shen Wei kiss him hungrily. Yunlan tried to push him. He may look like his Shen Wei but his not his Wifey. As he saw a small vase on a small table near the bed. He tried in vain to get it or he will be devoured by this new Shen Wei. He knocked him up with it. Making the emperor unconscious. As Yunlan inspect if he really hit him. He can't stop looking to his beautiful face. He curse himself on why this wicked emperor has Shen Wei's face. He should have escape but he can't leave him like that. As he put himself a robe and get a wet towel, he treated the wound of the emperor. As he look for any medicine to treated his wound, the emperor open his eyes and looked at Yunlan. "What's he doing? He should have made an escape?" He said to himself. As he close his eyes again, when Yunlan came back and treated his wounds. "At least he would be fine now if I leave." As his  about to stand up. His hands was grip again. That made him fall back to the bed again. As the emperor cage him again. "Tell me why! Why did you treat my wounds, you could have easily escape when you have the chance! Now you belong to me!" As he about to kiss him. "I don't belong to you! Shen Wei is my Wifey! His waiting for me! So get out of my way! As he shoved him with a force. The emperor tumble down. As Yunlan about to leave, one of the guards heard what's happening, shot him with a stun gun. And he fell on the floor. The emperor was enrage he hit the guard and order him to leave. As he lift Yunlan and laid him on the bed.

     Never in his life someone fight to him like that and treated his wounds. As he caress Yunlan face, "I'll make you forget that Shen Wei and make you mine." As he kissed and embrace him till he fall asleep.

     Next morning Yunlan was suprise as he woke up in the huge bed. Still he inspect if anything happen to him. As he about to tip toe to go out of bed. He didn't know that the emperor is beside him and grab him again. Yunlan almost squeek. Making the emperor laugh, "Your cute when doing that! Anyway I have good news and bad news. Do you want me to tell you the bad news first?" Yunlan still struggling to his hold. "Well, the Shen Wei your finding is already gone in many decades." Yunlan can't believe what his hearing. "He died in the war of the Hunters and Monsters. It was a long time ago. My advisor have researched from the ancient books we have in the library." He smirk seeing Yunlan's reaction. Yunlan world suddenly crumbled.  As he looked at the blank eyes of Yunlan,
"The good news is I'm his descendant. So you don't need to find that Shen Wei. Be my concubine and I will give you the world!" As he put a ring on Yunlan.