Part One.

Third person point of view:

"Listen here. I'm going to give you a choice and you have three seconds to decide. Option one, you come with me and you get a chance to make things better, to make up for all the things you've done, or option two, I kill you. What is it going to be?" The tall slender archer asked the woman who he had in a choke hold with an arrow pressed to her throat.

The woman wasn't fighting, she was barely even moving, the man knew that this wasn't right, the Black Widow should be fighting, she was a killer, something was wrong. 

"You should kill me. I don't deserve to live. If you take me with you, they'll only hunt you down and kill you. They'll take me back. Please just kill me." The woman begged him, her voice was quiet and hoarse, like she hadn't used it in a while. 

"Agent Barton, report. Has the target been eliminated?" A voice in the man's ear asked. 

"Shit." The man released her from the choke hold and put the arrow back in his quiver. He turned the shocked woman around and put her into handcuffs, pulling her away from the rooftop. 

"I know you can get out of these if you want, but I'm going to give you a second chance, because I really don't think that you're all that bad of a person. I'm going to take hell for this when I bring you back and who knows they might kill you any way, but we're the good guys. If my bosses give you this chance, we better make it worth it." 

"Why are you doing this? You should just kill me now, get it over with, please." She begged him again as he put her on a plane and strapped her into restraints. 

The man named Barton only sighed and tied a blindfold over her eyes and got the plane in the air, there were too many voices yelling in his ear to focus on what any of them were saying. He sat down in the cockpit and flew the plane to an aircraft carrier that he then landed on. He took the woman gently from her seat and guided her through the maze of decks and rooms and corridors, but no matter how many there were the woman knew exactly how to get back to the plane, it was ingrained in her, she didn't want to escape, but she couldn't help but do it. 

When the man sat her down in a cold, grey, metal room and attached her cuffs to a spot on the table he took off the blindfold and left her, noticing how young she truly was for the first time, she was probably five years younger than him but three at least. He also noticed how stunningly beautiful she was, and understanding why she was called the black widow. He stared at her only for a moment before leaving and slamming the door on his way out, knowing what was waiting for him on the other side, but he knew in his heart that if the Black Widow was half as good of a person as what he thought she could be, he knew that she was worth saving.