-BNHA Oc-

Name: Her name Is Akari Elikitai Kousuke
Nickname: Ari, Or Eli
Hero/Villain Name:Mystosis or Elivu-
Personality: Shes a rather quiet and analytical person, normally she wouldn't show much expression but she's rather observant and quick on her feet, overall a patient individual but during certain situations she can get short-tempered. She thinks before she actually fights trying to find the opponents weaknesses. She makes small remarks here and there. She won't admit it but...she has a good heart putting other peoples well being and priorities above her own. She really wont hesitate to kick someones ass if needed to.
Ethnicity: European (Italian)
Age: Seeing as its mostly taking place in high school the age ranges around 15-16 or she could be older if the scenario is taking place after graduation. Or if it's a different scenario ^^;
Gender: Very much female but she mostly considers male clothing more comfortable.
Appearance: She has the height of 5'2 being rather short which does have a-lot of advantages during fights and such. Her skin is fair with the exception of small hints of freckles dusted across the bridge of her nose and cheeks. Her hair is a platinum blonde color the length reaching just above her waist, but she normally ties it back into a ponytail to keep it from being in the way and such, she has heterochromia iridium two different eye colors, her left being usually covered by a tuft of her hair is a burst of different (mixed colors) her pupil surrounded by a mix of orange and deep crimson red having that burst effect. Just around those colors with the same burst effects has the colors of blueish green, and Finally taking up the rest of the space of the iris is a soft violet color with small flecks of gold in the mix. Her right eye is the one usually being uncovered the eye color an enchanting ocean blue having a small glow effect. She has a surprisingly well toned body despite her petite frame, including well a rather large bust as-well but she well pins it down by bandaging it.
Clothing (including a-bit of her hero outfit): Normally outside of the school she would wear a black slightly oversized jacket with two yellow golden rings sticking out on each side of the sleeves, seeing as its rather oversized its well comfortable for her. Underneath the jacket she wears a simple white t-shirt with black headphones around her neck. To compliment her body figure she wears skinny black jeans with well white and golden stripped adidas shoes. Under her right sleeve she wears a metal bracelet which could be used as a weapon when something happens.
Hero appearance: Explained in the normal appearance, her outfit being the black jacket she wears with a red visor on her eyes, her hair is loose and well she has a combat belt on her waist with small pouches containing metal for her quirk and such. She has her metal bracelet around her left wrist which could be used as a weapon, it curls around her arm until its formed into a sword and such. Her bottom garments include tight fitting jeans which has a certain type of fabric which prevents it from burning off with well normal black combat boots.
Villain Appearance: Similar to the hero except her hair is cut much shorter and she has bandages wrapped around her arms and torso.
Hero gear: Explained in Hero Appearance
Weapon(s) (if any): Once again Explained in her hero appearance.
Affiliated with the League of Villains or not: She is indeed affiliated with them taking small errands from them to raise money for her brothers medical expenses and such.
She is a student of UA
Relations to Canon Characters: iida, Jirou and Midoriya, also the bakusquad are people she gets along with including having a romantic interest in well Kirishima, Bakugou, Denki and Todoroki (More depending on which scenario I'll be roleplaying on)
Quirk: I call overheat Shes able to Manipulate Metal and Well emit blue fire.
Quirk Description: Shes able to to well use the small bits of gasoline in her veins to summon fire ((still a small work in progress i gotta twink out the kinks QwQ)) And well she could just manipulate anything metal around her which is why she has the pouches and bracelets with her.

Quirk Drawbacks:She's limited to stamina and burning out basically the more she uses it the more it could result to her getting burnt and overworking herself, as a result where most of her veins would be including her eyes she could start bleeding.