0.1

||

||

[Bus stop]

"My first time was so awkward..."

You sigh as you unintentionally listen in on the girls conversation about boys, sex and their first time. You never saw the big deal, you guessed it was because you were inexperienced.

Inexperienced to when it came to boys and sex.

Even thinking about it made your palms sweat and your thoughts to race, you could say you were terrified at the thought of it ever actually happening.

You're 26 and it burdens you to admit that You're a virgin, listening to the teenager girls giggle and brag about their first time to their peers had you feeling disappointed in yourself  and shamelessly envying the young girls.

You question and doubt if you'll ever lose your virginity, but maybe if you're lucky, when you're old and smell of pies and peach, you'll hop on the bandwagon of sex and pleasure. That's if you're lucky.

"Earth to Y/N!"

You flinch and shake your head as your best friend waves his hand in front of your pale pigmented face, you flutter your lashes before averting your attention to him, his pouty eyes wide with confusion and concern.

"Sorry, I guess I'm just out of it today."

"You guess? I've been talking to you non stop and I haven't received a response for four minutes!"Jimin complains, his lips pursed and his brows furrowed, you scoff. "Exaggerate much?"You state lowly.

"I swear to god."he swears cutely and you chuckle at his 'sincereness', you couldn't win against him.

You both sit up when the bus arrives to take you home, Jimin messes your hair before jumping onto the bus before you, you groan as he contagiously giggles.

||

"Why is your computer full of explicit pop ups?"

Jimin eyes widen as he runs to slam close his laptop, forgetting to delete his history and downloaded files.

"Nothing, it's nothing!"he throws his laptop back in his bag pack, you try hard to hold in your laughter towards the perverted boy you like to call your best friend.

"What is 'Xxx tube'?"you ask him curiously, referring to the tab he left open which had a layout of several servers with options to message or live chat, he scratched his head and sighed, he never expected you to discover his guilty pleasure.

"It allows you to watch videos and live cams, it's quite similar to porn hub."he purks his lips and runs his hand through his hair, still embarrassed.

"Oh, can't relate."you try to be humorous as you've never laid eyes on such sites and he laughs in embarrassment.

"I'm mortified."he confesses and you laugh at his cuteness, you decide to stop teasing and embarrass him further.