0.2

@prettyboy123 is active online**

||

After hours of fighting with Jimin, you finally gave in and allowed him to make your account, but of course you weren't planning on using it after he left.

But you were bored,

And curious.

So you logged in and scrolled through the site, scrolling past active accounts and live cams. You got into your covers and clicked onto a random live cam to see a man's face on the screen, he smirks when he sees your flushed face.

But then it all went wrong...

He averted his camera to his private area and you shriek and exit the chat and took a minute to breath.

You began to mess around and get to know the site, so you clicked on a few tabs and settings till it switched your screen over to a camera, just your face on the screen. The red dot and the word 'live' at the top left corner of the low quality video.

Then a request.

And then another.

You quickly tapped random buttons, searching for your way to switch the live camera off.

"Ah what the-"

And there, you released a heavy sigh of relief. You were finally back onto the home page. Strangers names popped up to let users know that they're active or live in public or private chats. You contemplated on whether or not you should just delete your account and forget about the whole site altogether.

But your feed refreshed and a handsome boy appeared on your screen, his half moon eyes stood out, the way his dimples became obvious when his lips parted and closed again, his wavy and parted hair fell over his forehead effortlessly. You were fixated and beyond in awe. You saw a green light beside his name and above his profile picture, the words printed underneath stating;

@prettyboy123 is active on private live chat.

You were curious, very curious and you were worried that you'd never come across this boy again

You were curious, very curious and you were worried that you'd never come across this boy again. So you did the unexpected, you requested to join his private live chat.

You have requested to chat on live cam with: @prettyboy123.

[ Are you sure you want to proceed? ]

You accepted and waited nervously until he approved of the request, after a couple of nerve wrecking seconds, you were approved and accepted into the chat.

You sat back and passively hid your flushed face away from the screen, his screen blurry and buffered for a matter of a few seconds before it became clear. You watched as he removed his green jumper and fanned his face before squinting his eyes, searching the screen, searching for the stranger on the other end of the screen.

"H-hi.."you greeted before clearing your throat, your hands shake as he sat back on his office chair, he looks down on you. You decide to lift the camera slightly so your face could be in clear view for him to see and with that, he smiled.

"You sound nervous,"he leaned forward and from what it looks like, he scanned you up and down on his screen and smirked. "Is it your first time on Tube XXX?"

"Is it that obvious?"you chuckled and he took a mouthful from his beverage, before nodding. "Very, it's cute though."

He got you, you were already a blushing mess.

Yes, you were that easy to woo.

You didn't reply to that, actually you pretended not to acknowledge what he had just said.

"Even when you're blushing like crazy.."he rested his cheek in the small of his palm and continued to watch as you fanned your hot face. This gave it away, he knew straight away that you never received this much attention from anyone. So he decided to take it easy on you. He didn't know why but you intrigued him.

"So what's your name?"

Should you let such a stranger know your name?

"Could you just refer to me by my username?"you wanted to play safe, this guy was only wanting to entertain or be entertained. It's not like you'll come across the handsome man again.

"Hey,"he took in his bottom lip and released it, he eyes you teasingly. "What's the fun in that huh?"

"That's not why we're here though, is it?"you asked with confidence in your tone and you played a sweet smile, he scoffed and pulled at his lip. "No, it's not. But what is the harm in getting to know a person before anything else happens?"he smirked and waited for you to come up with a response to that, you guessed he had a point.

So what now, don't respond or extend the argument?

"I guess there's no harm in it."you surrender in your defeat and he smiled in victory before cracking his neck and taking another sip from his beverage. You watched closely at the way his lips were pursed and how they were parted when he was finished taking his sip, how he captured his bottom lip to take in the excess liquid.

"You thirsty?"

"Huh—what?"

He nodded towards his drink and tilt his cup about. "You're eyeing my soda."he smirked and your brows furrowed. "Get yourself a drink so I don't have to feel like I'm teasing you with mine."he finished and you grinned, knowing well that it wasn't what you were paying attention to.

"What brings you to this site anyway?" He can just tell that you're not visiting this site often and you were definitely new to it all. You didn't know if you should tell a white lie or be straight up honest.

"I was...bored."you partly admitted and he nods. "What about you?" You ask him, you were finished talking about yourself and you definitely felt curious about him and his reasons for being here.

"Guess you could say I'm here to change that.."