Chapter 2

*Tanner's POV*

So I finally got an Email back from that chick uh... Daynah? I am supposed to meet her next week, I am waiting to see how she acts around me, because if she acts like a total fangirl, and annoys the hell out of me with questions about my life and stuff, I am just going to call her off.

 "Hey, Tanner could you come here for a second."  I stood up from my couch and lazily made my way to the kitchen, my agent, Maria, was waiting for me with a picture in her hand. "Yes Maria?" She handed me the photo of a random woman. "Uh... Who is this?" She was pretty hot,"That is your new mechanic, Daynah McIntyre.  I know what you're thinking, and yes, she is single, but, there is one little thing, she has children that cannot be left alone.  They are going to have to come on tour with us." i just shrugged that last part off, I like kids, that's fine with me.  I was just happy at the part she was single. I was obviously going to kind of try to figure her out and make sure she isn't a total bitch first, but eventually, I was going to make a move on her. 

*Daynah's POV*

I am totally excited for this tour, I mean, if this season were to work out, could you imagine how much money I could make off of this? His head mechanic makes a fortune! 

Later that night, I was at the dinner table with Mason and Mack.  They were asking so many questions about this whole deal.  I tried to dodge them because frankly, it was getting a bit annoying.  "but what if you fall in lov-" "ENOUGH GUYS!" they both stopped talking and finished dinner in quiet. I didn't hear anything else from them until I called them down to apologize. I felt really bad for screaming at them.  After all, they were only curious.  But the one thing that stuck in my head was MacKenzieghs last question,'What if you fall in love?'...