Become a part of the Military Fiction

We are unique in the way that, we celebrate and share military-themed works.

That's why we've created some great ways for Military writers to connect and support one another's publications. Want to join in with us?

Take a look at these easy steps:

⦿Peruse our carefully selected reading lists. Why not create your reading list from our library specifically for grown-up fiction?

⦿Apply to have your work featured on the profile so that the Wattpad community can discover you!

⦿Suggest publications besides your own to feature in our reading lists. Let your fellow military writers know you appreciate them!

⦿Tag your work with #militaryfiction or #militaryfic. This small addition works wonders! Stories with the same tags frequently show up in various recommendations on both web and app.

⦿Search for the tags #militaryfiction and #miltaryfic (include the # in your search) and you will instantly be able to connect with others who frequent the Military Fiction profile.

⦿A badge is available for you to add to the cover of your book if your work gets featured in any of our reading lists.

⦿Connect with friends and let them know this profile exists! Let them know about the tags and the book badge so that their work gets recognized, too.

⦿Chat with the team here at Military Fic about story suggestions, feedback for the profile, contest ideas, or even how to become a Wattpad Ambassador.

Lastly, make sure you follow to keep up-to-date with future projects, information, publications, and reading material!