First day

It was about a week later and time to start school. How fun. Well at least I'm a senior. Bryana and I always drive together. We get in and we stand and talk. Alissa and Kayla don't go to this school they go to a private school for personal reasons. We met them at a party and we clicked. We've been friends for 5 years but no one will ever replace Bry. We're talking when Bobby and JC walk over. "So bry are you coming to cheer me on at the game tonight?" He asked. "Wouldn't miss it for the world" she smiled. I love them together he makes her so happy. "How about we go to the bleachers for a pre-game ritual" she suggested. He grabbed her hand and they ran. I'm left with JC great... he's always liked me but I never felt the same. I only saw him as a friend. I hope he finds someone some day. "You coming to the game?" He asked. "Well Bry is there so I have to go" I replied a little dry. "Oh well I'll see you there" he said. A just nodded and smiled and he walked off. Later that day in literature Bryana questioned me about it. "So I heard JC asked you to the game" I just rolled my eyes and said "you know I don't see him that way Bry I hate how he thinks it'll happen I just want him to find someone else who genuinely likes him" "I get you I really do I know you still miss chance" she says wearily. "No I don't. I hate him." I reply angrily. "Ok forget I said anything" she said. Finally after an hour off making jokes and taking notes class was over. Walking out the door Lexi comes over. "Hey Tessa wait up" she shouts and I stop and tell Bryana "Just meet my at my car then we'll go home!" She nods and gets my bag and keys and walks to the car. "So one of our cheerleaders are sick and we need a backup so can you do it and before you say no remember before you quit you were the best on the team please say yes" she explains. "Ok fine but just Friday" I say. "Yeah sure just Friday " she says totally unconvinced because she knows I love the team and will most likely join again. We part ways and I'm walking to my car. I reach my car and Bryana already has the music blasting. I love her. I'm so glad we live next door. We get home after getting McDonald's and part ways to get ready for tonight because it's the first party of the school year. Maybe it won't be so bad hopefully Kian will be there. Also mean Kian is on the team so that makes Friday worth while. Kian is 19 so he should be in college but he and his friends all got held back a year which means if he's good and passes he'll graduate with us.