Hospital

I wake up with a pounding headache. I sit up and find myself in a hospital room. I see that I'm hooked up to all these wires. "What?" I say. I move my hand but I feel that someone's holding it. I focus my vision and see Bryana asleep. Clutching my hand like she's loosing me. I slip my hand out of hers with great difficulty and go to the bathroom. I'm in there for about half an hour showering and washing up. When I hear from my room. "Tessa brooks where the fuck are you hoe. Stop using your ninja skills to scare me" Bryana yells. I poke my head out of the door and see she's looking under the bed. Hm what can I do. I tiptoe out of the bathroom and stand behind her unnoticed. She starts to get up and turns around only to be hit with a surprise. Me standing there with my hair in messy pig tails and dark mascara down my face. "Aghhhhhhhhh what the fuck Tessa" she says petrified. I fall over laughing this is gold. "I just pissed myself Tessa" she said laughing. "I'm sorry" I say. "No tessa I'm sorry this whole month without you has been hell" bry says. "A month?!" I say completely shocked. "Yeah, when you had a panic attack you hit your head...and they kinda found something. But I can't tell you that's up to your parents." She says sympathetically. "Where's kian" I ask weary of her answer. "Oh kian...you see him and franny are on a couples vacation" she says. "Oh" I say my eyes tearing up. "Tessa I really am sorry about it. If you want him go for it. I shouldn't of gotten in the way" she explains. "Bryana is ok. He's with franny and right now you have to fill me in on what all I've missed." I tell her masking my sadness. Then I get the biggest shock of my life.