25.

Sometimes Allah sees you getting hurt,
by attaching your heart to someone who takes you away from Him.

And He loves you too much to see you to keep going through it, so He removes them from your life, not because He wants you to be sad, but because He wants to show you how much He loves you and what love actually is.

Ok I am gonna blabber abit but listen to me carefully. You are in love with someone and that someone is drifting you away from Allah. Allah love us more than our mother. Now tell me if your child will be snatched away from you and you know the person for whom your child is leaving you is not good and that will harm your child in long term. So what will you do.? You will try to distant your child from that person and you are doing that for his betterment.
Exactly the sameway Allah loves His slaves more than a mother can ever love her child. So try to understand the wisdom behind His plans. I am not telling you to not love someone. You can't control your heart but you can control your actions. Ask Allah. Ask Allah for what you want. Beg Him. Most importantly be on the right path and try to please Him. Don't leave Allah for someone. Allah is most merciful. He will listen to our plea.
In shaa Allah
Trust Him