??A Game??

Y/N a young beautiful and mystical girl, her crystal E/C eyes, her porcelain, untouched skin, her long H/C smooth hair that would flow so peacefully in the warm summer wind, everything about her head to toe was flawless... well except her massive habits of owing depts and drinking.

Y/N grew up with her father Woo Reuk, and her brother Jung Hoseok it was a peaceful life, well until Y/N stumbled upon a man named Jeon Jungkook who supposably was her long-lost brother, at first Y/N was suspicious but over time her suspicions disappeared.

Real Time (Y/N POV)

I was walking down the busy yet quit streets of Sila trying to find a job I could easily handle; a girl has to pay her depts before she can drink... speaking of drink maybe ill stop at a bar and have one drink only one! yeah that's right one quick drink and leave!

As soon as I stepped into the bar I see... a cheat A FILTHY NO GOOD CHEAT!! he was a middle aged man around Appa's age sitting at a table with two buff men standing tall behind him most likely body guards and another middle aged man sitting on the opposite side of the table quivering In fear... looks like the man lost all of his things to the grumpy cheat, he should have known better...

I went to order my drink from the bar I heard the cheat speak "HAHAHA YOU DARE PLAY AGAIN WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE?!?! hang on she's pretty... she's around 8 correct? well she will fetch a good price for a slave" I had it I was going to leave this alone till now... no one should sell a young child ever its just wrong! I walked over their elegantly of course and spoke softly "may I please have a turn but this time can I switch the cups and you choose... if I win I get all of your winnings Aaand if you win you keep it all but instead of the young girl you can have me~ how's that sound?" of lord did I want to puke my guts out then and there, that mans perverted smile... but I also have a few tricks up my sleeve believe it or not.

"sure, daughter of Woo Reuk, I would love to let you play~" aish this man will regret this. I sat down opposite him and started shuffling the cups, I should let him win the first 2 times.... then ill win last 3.

Cheater POV

This girl.... Y/N? daughter of Woo Reuk, how dumb hahah little does she know I have someone behind her showing me which one the ball is inside, shell be mine.

just like that the man shows 2 fingers... its in number 2! "number 2" I smirk as she pulls up the cup and the ball is there hahaha idiot... now 1 finger hmm number 1 then "number 1" she lifts the cup... and there the ball is hahahah "you should give up my lady before you lose" but to my surprise she didn't back down she did the exact opposite "I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN!!!" after she said that the next 3 rounds... she won SHE FOOLED ME!! HOW?! I look at her wide eyed and she just has a smirk on her face an evil smirk, she stands up and whispers to me "try not to cheat next time or ill do more than beat you at a simple game such as that" and with that she walked off.

Min Yoongi POV

I was sitting in a room with my three... followers, it was foul this idiot I forgot his name but he wore blue which meant he has a high bone rank so I guess he could stay... but he was out raged and stormed out to get more drinks but as he did a heard gasps, I stepped outside to see... Park Jimin walking in with his minions smiling and smirking at the woman he walked past... what a flirt, he has never slept with any girl just flirted but I started a rumour he slept with every female he lays eyes on which to my surprise people believe yet the females still swarm him, well better him then me.. I walk out and stand in front of the smirking bastard... here we go

Park Jimin POV

I stood in front of Min Yoongi smirking "what a shame I ran into you on such a happy and lovely day, all I wanted was to hang with some beautiful women~" I said Min Yoongi just looked at me in disgust but just before he could speak one of his minions yelled and hit a young maiden across the face... BUT NOT ANY WOMAN Y/N the only female who hasn't fallen for me what an arse. I began to march up to Min Yoongis Hench man but stopped once I see a young good-looking man I have never seen walk in and sprint up to Y/N and help her up and pull out what looks like to be a sword and drew a circle around him, I walk up behind Y/N and watch the fight.

Jeon Jungkook POV

"If you cross this circle you are accepting my challenge... a fight for laying a hand on Y/N- MY SISTER!" a wave of silence fell on to the people surrounding some gave me looks of doubt some had looks of shock. I guess they thought Woo Reuk had one son... their wrong he did have a son but he passed away sadly, but also right because im not his son, im a low life villager from outside this Kingdom I lived with Woo Reuks real son... till the king killed him... I WILL AVENGE MY FRIEND.... NEVER FORGET I WILL AVENGE TAN!!!

THE GREAT TAN A WARRIOR!!! A STRONG MAN!!!