Love and Forgiveness

Chapter Twenty Four

**Yushen Corp, rooftop**

Don't you dare come closer,!? "Estella warned us.

Please.  I'm begging you..  Please don't let go of the rope.  Estella please..  "Susie pleading on her. 

Hahahaha. How dare you plead on me..  This is your fault. This your payment for seducing my man.  Now I'm going to collect your debt. "Estella said.

Estella please.  Just stop this now.  It's my fault for rejected you.  He is innocent.  Please Estella. Let my son come down." Drake pleaded too.

Oh! My sweetie. I do it but in one condition.  Choose me and marry me.  Ok. Huh? 
Drake just come closer to me and I will release this bastard of yours. " she said, while slowly letting go of the rope on her hand.

No...  No.... No....  Estella.. No...  Okay okay..  I'll marry you,.. Just give me the rope okay?  "Drake extending his arm to Estella to get the rope..

Mommy...  I'm scared..  "Noah pleading while crying..

Don't be scared baby..  Mommy will get you.  Okay..  " Susie trying to comfort his son.

Ssssshhhhhhh..... Ta da!!!!!!!!!.. "Estella release the rope.

Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah!!!!! No!!!!!!

Drake run fast to get the rope. He grabbed the rope with all his strength..

Hahahahahahaha. !!!!!!!!! "'Estella laugh out loud.  Going insane. 
Susie run to Drake to help pull the rope.  Estella get the gun then point it to Susie.. 

Say bye bye.. Now you bitch..  See you in hell" Estella said.  But the police came before she press the trigger.

Freeze!!! Put down your gun now. " the police said. But Estella put the gun on her head. 

"Don't you ever come closer, or else I'll gonna shoot my head.  You Drake always hurting me.  Why can't you even love me.?  If I can't have you.  Let both die. "Estella point the gun to Drake then press the trigger..
BANG!!!!!!!!!

****
Drake and Susie pulled up Noah.. Susie untie the rope to Noah and run to the direction of the police.  But Drake left behind.  He can't even stand, blood is flowing on right back shoulder. 

BANG!!!  another shot.  Estella felt down on the floor.. 

Susie run to Drake whose sitting on the floor sorrounding by his blood. The police officer run to Estella who committed Suicide. She shot her head.  She is bathing on her own blood now.  Medic arrived they carry out Estella out of the building using the chopper.   And the other medic give first aid to Drake who shot by the gun.

Drake....  " Susie, call him. Looking so worried.

Don't worry,  it's just nothing. I'm ok.  Just go to Noah and comfort him.  He's still in shock right now.  Susie nodded to Drake and she went to get Noah. 

Noah hugged her tightly, While crying. She carried Noah bring him closer to Drake.  The medics carry the strecher where Drake laying .  They went out of the building and hop in into the ambulance. 

***Hospital***

Drake was inside the operating room.  Drake father arrived at the hospital.  He saw Noah and Susie, outside of the operating room.

How's my son? "Mr. Yushen asked Susie. 

Susie didn't even answered back. She still in shock and many type of emotion she is in now. 

The doctor came out from the operating room.

How's my son doc? "Mr. Yushen asked

Hmmm.  Don't worry Mr. Yushen.  He is stable right now.  The bullet we take it out. So you can relax now and wait for him to his ward.  "Then the doctor walk away.

"Sir.  We gonna go. "Susie asked permission to  Mr. Yushen. 

Ahm.  Ms. Cruz.  You can stay here and take care of Drake.  He needs you more than me.  Ahmmm.  Ms. Cruz can I hug this child? "Mr. Yushen asked.

Susie, nodded to him.  Mr. Yushen hug Noah.

"My grandchild. Sorry " Mr. Yushen, whispered to Noah then release hin immediately.  Then left the hospital.  Susie and Noah stayed at the hospital, and in the morning, her mother fetch Noah at the hospital and brought some clothes for her to change. 

They don't even have news about happen to Estella after the incident last light. Susie turn on the tv at Drake hospital room.  Drake still sleeping. 

BREAKING NEWS..
   THE HIERESS OF RICAFORTE, PASSAWAY LAST NIGHT. SHE'S WAS DEAD ON ARRIVAL WHEN SHE ARRIVED AT THE HOSPITAL, LAST NIGHT.  RICAFORTE GROUP AND FAMILY ARE ALL NOW IN GRIEVING AND MOURNING... 

**End Of Chapter Twenty Four**

@celle1987