Kirimina

•Name: Kirimina, Horn Buddies
•Characters: Eijiro Kirishima x Mina Ashido
•Status: Fanon
•Status of relationship: Childhood Friends 
•Type: Het   

PROS:

•The two collaborated on Team Bakugo during the Sports Festival arc and seemed to work well.

•Kirishima and Mina have a quiet and subtle history together, yet they keep it between themselves for the most part. She'll occasionally check on him and show concern, seeing if he's overcome his old-self.

•They both attended the same middle school.

•Eijiro seems to admire Mina for how naturally amazing she is, but also begins to feel self-conscious.

•His hairstyle appears to have two little horns. Mina picks up on this and calls themselves 'horn buddies'. It's at this moment that Eijiro vows to say goodbye to his pathetic old-self and swears that he's gonna be the kind of hero that never has any regrets.

•She expresses concern for him by doing this in her own playful way. She asks him how he's going to move on and say goodbye to his old self if he's still pulling the same-old gloomy face as before. She then smiles at Kirishima and tells him to tell her when he really does overcome his regrets from the past and his old self. He smiles back at her in agreement and apologizes.

CONS:

•He doesn't interact with her as much.

•Ashido was basically the embodiment of everything that a modern-day pro hero is, she was essentially perfect, while Kirishima was like the embodiment of old-school outdated heroes, where popularity and flashiness didn't matter, so, they are totally two different people, but it's not as bad as it sounds.

•Eijiro seems to admire Mina for how naturally amazing she is, but also begins to feel self-conscious, thinking of himself as dull and useless.  

•The past incident has really taken a toll on Kirishima.