•10•

nice for what

nice for what

_____

dedicated to JVO_MFZ

idk why but here ya go shister

_____

🖤

Unknown is calling...

I looked at Johnny before I reached over to the table and grabbed my phone. Then I picked up and put it on speaker.

"Who is this?"

"Hay MackZ! How are you, we haven't talked in a while."

"Um, I'm good. Thanks, but um... who are you?"

"Stop the nonsense, you know who I am."

"Um, no... b-because I dropped my phone and got a new one and I lost all my c-contacts?"

"Oh, okay I get it. It's your old friend Angie."

"Ah, nice to hear you Angie, how are you?"

"I'm great sis, just wanted to let you know that I'll stop by tomorrow. You know, to hang out for a while, before I go to college."

"Uh... sure, great! When will you arrive?"

"Around 4pm I guess, okay, I got to go now. See ya then, bye!"

The line went dead after she hung up and I dropped my phone on the floor. Then I looked at Johnny.

"I am so dead. Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about one of my closest friends! And she'll be visiting us tomorrow, I mean my family. She doesn't know that I'm practically missing!" I screamed, near panicing. "Calm down Kenz, it's fine. You'll see her tomorrow and you'll explain everything, we just have to make sure that we're at ur house before her." he said and held my hand. I nodded.

He then pulled me closer and placed a small kiss on my lips. "Everything is going to be fine, I promise." he said and looked me in the eyes.
His eyes were mesmerising and I almost lost it, yet I just nodded again. "I love you Mackenzie."
"I love you too."

_____

okay hoes serious question.
is love a promise?
glowyjenzie b00m ur chapter💖