•19•

galaxy

galaxy

_____

dedicated to -memeschnapp
for having an open ear for me, being an absolutely amazing friend and boosting my
self confidence level up

_____

🖤

Six months later...

I sat in the dressing room... alone.
I was shaking, I was mentally dying.
What if anything goes wrong, what if I trip,
what if I fall. What if...

"Kenzie, calm down. You won't trip or fall, I promise, okay?" Lauren suddenly said, making me jump a little.

"Since when are you here? And I said that out loud, didn't I?" I asked, slightly embarrassed.

"I came in shortly before you started talking to yourself, so yeah, you said that out loud. Believe me honey, you won't fall. Nothing bad will happen. This will be the best day of your entire life, it will literally be perfect." she responed, giving me a smile, washing all my worries away.

"Lolo, you're such an amazing friend, thank you for everything you've done for me." I said, tears brimming in the corners of my eyes.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't cry, Mackenzie Ziegler, you're gonna ruin your perfect ass make up." Lauren demanded.

I smiled and held my tears back, before I hugged ger tightly.

"So, how do you feel? Are you sad your mom isn't here?" she asked.

"I'm nervous, scared, happy, insecure and honestlty i feel like i have to throw up. And what if he doesn't like the dress, oh my gosh Lauren! WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING DRESS?!" I yelled at her, panicing.

"Okay, Kenz calm the fuck down. He will love the dress, and don't forget he loves you even more than a piece of clothing. Oh and I bet he loves you even more if you don't wear that dress." she smirks.

My eyes widen and I hit her arm, she whines, pretending to be hurt. We end up giggling, smiling at each othe like crazy.

"Kenz, Lauren, it's time." Annie came in, immediately tears shot to her eyes when she saw me in my floor long, white wedding dress.

"Thank you fo everything, girls. Wirhout you this day wouldn't have been possible. I love you." I said pulling them into a group hug.

If you're wondering, yes Lauren was the one leading me to Johnny. I never told my mother or my sister that I was going to marry Johnny. They gave him the fault on everything that happened and would never give us their blessing, so I decided to not tell them and I didn't invite them.