s a d

taehyung

like any other sunday kim taehyung sat watching videos on YouTube and texting his friends. it was currently Christmas Day, and almost his birthday.

he sat watching youtube on his new laptop and texting on his new phone about what birthday presents he hoped for. he was going to be 17 this year and his boyfriend, jungkook, was planning something big. their parents gave him their blessing despite their young age and stared in awe as he presented the beautiful ring.

it was going to be the best day of their life's.

taehyungs mother was downstairs watching telly when she shouted that she was moving the car to which he replied okay love you.

he heard the door open followed by the murmur of traffic outside. taehyung text his friends complaining of the breeze and they told him to grow up. he replied with a simple, i will in 5 days.

taehyung was excited to grow up and spend his life with jungkook, at least he hoped to.

everyone was sharing what they got on the group chat when taehyung heard his mother walk back in. the sound of traffic continued.

"mum the door!" taehyung yelled down.

he heard the door bang shut.

"mum.. are you mad"

he heard footsteps and text his friends saying his mum was being weird and she seemed mad.

they told him to hide just in case since that didn't sound like his mum. he thought they were over reacting put hid in his closet.

the footsteps got louder and taehyung started to panic. that wasn't his mother. through the gap of the closet he saw a guy with what he made out to be a gun. he started to send messages to the chat

"i love you jungkook"

"i love you all"

"be happy"

"im sorry I'll never get to raise children with you gukkie"

"thank you for everything guys"

he began typing his next message and that's when the closet door swung open a bullet flying towards his chest and hitting him taking his breath. the guy ran taking his new laptop and taehyungs last ten seconds went by in a rush.

he pressed the voice memo

"I- i love y-you all, im S-so sor-sorry gukkie"

and with a final gasp of breath his finger left they button and he fell to the ground.

—-

jungkook

"no no what does he mean he will never get raise children with me no"

jungkooks eyes welled with tears as he read the messages coming through at an inhuman speed.

a voice memo came through and it all stopped.

Jungkook broke into a sob, a shaky hand pressing play

he heard each word, each one loosing more and more breath. taehyungs last word. gukkie.

Jungkook fell to his knees and his tears fell unstoppable.

"NO"

he screamed

"NOT MY TAE"

"i n-need him"

he picked up the box containing the ring next to him and held it close to his heart, tears flowing and flowing, making it hard to see.

"my t-tae t-tae. i co-couldn't protect you. I'm s-so sor-sorry taetae"