h a p p y

15th August 2015

"babyyy, say hi to the camera"

"gukkie stoppp"

Jungkook walked away from the camera he just placed going to sit on the bed with taehyung

he put his arm round his boyfriend and used his other hand to pull Taes hands from his face.

"taee stop covering your face! hello future self, this is my beautiful boyfriend, kim taehyung."

taehyungs cheeks went red

"gukkieee, I'm not beautiful! what're you recording for?"

"because it's been a whole year since 15 year old me asked you out and i wouldn't change it for the world. i love you."

"you're making me embarrassed"

"you weren't embarrassed last night"

"Jeon jungkook! I will go over there and turn the camera off"

"I'm just playing sorry baby"

Jungkook gave tae a kiss on the cheek before looking back into the camera.

"i better turn this off before he turns into a tomato b-"

"yah!"

jungkook snickered and carried on

"but im sure we'll be back soon, byee"

30th December 2016

a nervous jungkook stepped back from the camera, whispering.

"hi, erm right now im a little nervous. we're about to have taehyungs 18th birthday meal with our friends and.. well.."

Jungkook smiled as he held up a ring.

"do you think he will like it?"

"i sure hope so"

he giggled before shutting the camera off for a while.

later on the camera started up and jungkook spoke up to everyone.

"I got the spoons!"

Jin replied  " took your time, what you doing? planning a suprise"

namjoon hit jin who just laughed. taehyung was in his own world talking to his best friend, jimin, anyway.

Jungkook sat back in his place next to taehyung whilst everyone smiled knowingly.

"what? something happen"

taehyung looked around confused.

"not yet"

Jungkook smiled

he got up and went to the empty side of taehyung, making him stand up, locking hands with him.

"please don't say you're making me dance, gukkie. you know im bad at it"

"my baby is bad at nothing. except being mean. no. I wanted to tell you something. i wanted to tell you I love you. I wanted to tell you you're the love of my life. I can't wait to see my baby holding our children in his arms. I can't wait for everything we have ahead of us. and that's why I want to start all of those things now.

Jungkook got down on one knee tears in his eyes, whilst taehyung looked down in shock.

"i love you so much, kim taehyung. will you marry me?"

"yes yes! of course i will!"

Jungkook stood up putting the ring on his now fiancé's finger and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

their friends cheered loudly whilst jimin could be heard muttering "when will yoongi do that"
receiving a glare from his boyfriend.

27th January 2018

the camera shook as jungkooks sobbing mother recorded taehyung walking down the isle in his very nice, and expensive I must say, suit. jimin and hoseok walking behind him.

maybe most gay couples didn't want it like this, but taehyung had always dreamed of walking down an isle. he believed that was how it worked all his life.

and now here he was nearing the love of his life, jeon jungkook, almost in tears before even reaching him.

when he reached the front the camera turned showing the first time they locked eyes that day. jungkooks bunny smile was glowing and taehyungs box smile was bigger than ever.

the minister spoke his lines which seemed to to on forever before jungkook & taehyung got to say I do. Slipping rings onto each other's ring finger not breaking eye contact the whole time.

they didn't need to be told before breaking to a very long kiss that represented the happiness of knowing; they're married.

27th January 2019

this time taehyung backed away from the camera. alone.

"hi.. im recording this for a very important reason"

"just look"

a baby boy crawled into view.

"GUKKIE COME HEREE"

"yes baby?"

taehyung pointed to the camera

"what you recording bun"

"im recording ji-ho, i want to try something"

taehyung picked up the 10 month old and made him stand holding onto the sofa.

"walk to dada"

taehyung clapped

"come on little one"

Jungkook and taehyung encouraged the boy to take a few steps to get to them

with a little giggled the boy took his few first steps.

"yayyy! well done ji-ho"

"good boy"

they continued to shower the baby with praise and kisses before both exchanging a quick loving kiss, jungkook holding the boy in his arms.

——