Chapter Five

Sakura's eyes fluttered open, she found herself staring at a brown ceiling. She paused for a moment, it took a couple seconds for her to remember that she had spent the night Choji's home. Or rather, the Akimichi compound.

The pinkette attempted to get up, but found herself unable to. She looked down to stray limbs and a mop of brown hair over top of her. Sakura smiled at the sleeping boy that was curled up against the side of her stomach, his arm and leg strewn carelessly across her legs. Choji's swirled cheeks were smushed against the bed and her side, making his face look absolutely hilarious.

Sakura turned to the other appendage that pinned her to the bed, she followed it all the way to the sleeping form of her other bestfriend, Shikamaru. He was turned away from her, so she could only stare at the back of his head.

She then suddenly realized she could not feel her right arm. She tried to move it but the weight on top of it wouldn't budge. She moved her gaze from Shikamaru's head to what it had been resting on. Her right arm.

Sakura sighed, she wouldn't be able to get up until both Choji and Shikamaru wake up. And they are very heavy sleepers, especially after a meal like they had had the previous night.

'Next time, we're sleeping in separate beds,'

"Pork...beef...chicken...,"

She sighed once again, a smile spreading across her face.

"Oh Choji," she giggled quietly.

The part of her that was tempted to wake them up soon vanished.

'They seem so peaceful...'

Maybe she could fall back to sleep and-

"CHOJI WAKE UP ITS BREAKFAST TIME!"

And the spell was broken.

Choji shot right up, his head nearly ramming right into hers and his eyes wide. He scrambled out of quickly bed, faster than she had ever seen him mov  before.

And before she knew it, he was already have down the hall.

And Shikamaru, well, he jumped right out of the bed. He tumbled off and landed on the ground with a pained groan.

Sakura, being the only one left in the bed, laughed.

The Nara boy grumbled something about food and so called friends as he attempted to get back on his feet.

=

Breakfast was as expected but at the same time a total surprise.

The table was once again filled with food, but they were all of the morning delicacy variety.

There were mountains of pancakes and waffles that were stacked up so high that it made Sakura question how tall the ceiling really was. There were plates filled with sausages and bacon, slices of ham with yellow stuff on it that she later learned was pemeal bacon. The bottle of brown liquid- maple syrup- sat in the middle of the table and the amber colour practically glistened in the light that poured through the window.

A pitcher of orange juice was presented to them at the table, she assumed that's what the small glass next to her water glass was for.