↞How you met/fell in love ↠

Bellamy: You were Clarkes best friend. Clarke and Bellamy were always together. Since you had to spend so much time with the both of them, bellamy took a liking in you. He stopped sending you on dangerous hunting trips and gave you easier jobs. Every time he looked at you, a wide grin formed onto your face. Your cheeks were always flushed with a deep shade of pink whenever he was around. You liked spending time with him and to your luck, he started arranging a lot of plans for himself that included you. For example, he liked to show you around in the forest. He took you to hidden beautiful places which he had found while hunting or exploring. He told you stories about him and his sister, he trusted you with how he got a place in the dropship. The two of you got quite close, but since he was always so busy, the two of you never got to do anything about the romantic attraction you had towards each other.
One night, he pulled you into his tent and softly kissed your hands. With his big doe puppy eyes staring into yours, he confessed his love for you. Without saying anything you leaned in and kissed him. You felt so happy, and exited. You never believed that anybody could ever like you like that.
You stayed in his tend that night. Nothing happened, you just held each other while he whispered sweet nothings to you, his deep raspy voice tickling you ear. He pressed gentle kisses on your lips, forehead and cheeks from time to time. You fell asleep feeling safe and with a smile on your face.

Jasper: Bellamy commanded the two of you to collect different edible roots, and plants, since you both were really good at earth studies. That's how it all started. You started going on these daily plant collecting trips with this adorable dork, every time exploring new parts of the forest. You immediately grew fond of each other. One day, you found a beautiful hidden spring in the forest and decided to take a swim. You were both in your underwear, blissfully relaxing in the brisk, refreshing water. You were floating in the water, your eyes closed and your ears under the water so you couldn't see or hear anything. Suddenly you felt a hand around your waist and a touch of moist hot lips on yours. A shiver went through your body, but then you immediately relaxed your muscles and kissed him back. The kiss was slow and sweet. When he pulled away you slowly opened your eyes, a bright smile on your face. He told you that he had loved you since he first saw you and you told him that you loved him too.
Ever since that, the lake became your special place.

Monty: Monty spent most of his time in the dropship, working on the radio. Since you were really into engineering back in the ark days, you helped Monty quite often. At first he was a bit hesitant, but soon he realised that he couldn't do anything without your help. You were amazing at collecting different mechanical parts from the dropship and all the different gadgets around him. You gave each other advice on life and work. Spending all of your days in the dark upper chamber of the dropship, mostly just the two of you, you started to fall for him. His adorable eyes and his soft calm voice were sometimes the only human contact you would get for days, since the both of you were really eager to finally make contact with the ark.
One day, Jasper had brought you food and you were quietly eating it, while sitting and resting your back against the wall. You were thinking about your feelings against Monty. Suddenly you felt someone looking at you from across the room so you turned your head towards the only other person in the room, Monty. He had stopped eating and was staring at you. When he realised that he had caught you, he blushed and looked at his plate, that was still half full. You smile at the cute and shy boy and he smiled back. Neither of you really knew what to do or say. From that moment you were certain that he had feelings for you as well.
Later that night, while the to of you were working side to side, he grabbed your hand and looked you in the eyes. "It's really hard for me to say this, to anyone" he said, "but I like you, a lot. In fact, I think I'm in love with you!". You blushed shyly, non knowing what to do. He kissed you and you kissed him back. You stopped your work for the night. You both stayed up the whole night, cuddling and telling each other sweet and personal things.

Murphy: You were a really shy girl, you knew nobody and you were really scared of the life on earth. You had been an outcast since you arrived on earth. You helped everyone as much as you could, but never really felt like you belonged anywhere. Even though you were really scared of the grounders and the other beastly animals living on the ground, you were fascinated by the beautiful nature. All of the greenery, the mighty trees, colourful flowers, bird song and the freshness of the river. You took walks around the forest quite often, never too far from the camp site though. You got more used to the environment as the days passed. You silently hummed a rhythm as you were braiding a flower-crown from the daisies you had found from a field. You were sitting on the damp moss covered ground. A few soft beams of sunlight brushed against your face and the wind brushed through your hair. Suddenly you saw a pair of cat eyes lurking at you in the bushes. You realised that they belonged to a hungry mountain lion. You jumped up and dropped the flowers. Too shocked to make any noise, you started running towards the camp. The beast quickly followed you. You tripped over a small bush and finally screamed. You could hear the animal running towards you and you knew that this was the end of you. The moment passed, but nothing happened. Instead a tall dark-haired boy gently turned you around to see if you were okay. There were sprays of blood on his face. His worried eyes were scanning your body for any cuts or bruises. "What were you doing here without any armoury? You could've been killed you silly girl!" he said with slightly annoyed look on his face. He stood up and brushed the blood off of his face with the back of his hand. Tears started to form in your eyes, you were still in shock and now this stranger was angry at you. He noticed it and his face softened. He offered you his hand and said, "Look, I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry. You were probably really scared, weren't you?". You nodded and let him pull you up. Suddenly the words sprouted out of you, "I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to get eaten by the mountain lion. I was picking flowers for the flower crown.  Oh I'm so stupid!". The words came out of you without even realising it. He looked quite shocked, he hadn't expected that from you.
He took you back to camp, and told you that he would accompany you the next time. You found out that he was an even bigger outcast than you had been. In fact people hated him. But he showed you his soft side and you opened up to him.

I'm sorry, the stories get longer by the person... I just got more and more inspired as i was writing. Hope you enjoy!