↞ How he kisses you ↠

Bellamy: He never kisses you in public. Not what you'd expect right? He doesn't want anyone but you to see the soft side of him. He often pulls you into his tent or into the forest and kisses you heatedly, just to remind you that you're his and he loves you. When your in a private setting, he won't hesitate. He will take any chances to press his lips on any part of you. He is extremely passionate and leaves you breathless every time.

Jasper: Since the two of you spend a lot of time together in the forests, you get a lot of privacy. He is very gentle, but passionate. He tells you adorable compliments and random sweet things when you're alone. He presses warm kisses on your cheeks which always make you smile and blush insanely. Then he leans in and pecks you lips softly.

Monty: He plants sweet little kisses on the top of your head and your forehead. It always comforts you. You always work so hard and sometimes he wants you to slow down and rest. He wraps his arms around you from the back and pulls you against his body.

Murphy: A lot of PDA! He always tackles you from the behind when you're busy or talking to anybody. He always kisses you heatedly. He wants to show everybody that you're his. You were quite embarrassed in the beginning, but now you're used to it. Whenever you're alone with him, he turns really soft and gentle. He likes pleasing you. He will do anything to get your attention.