His Savior

As we were falling, I rotated my body so I would break his fall. Which didn't end well for me considering there was rocks surrounding the waterfall, ever fall down a waterfall? Well the pain was excruciating. And the impact from the water? Even more pain. Though after the impact with the water I hurriedly positioned him onto my back and tried to carry him to shore, an tremendously hard task, once I realized how hard of a task it really was, I panicked. Ever remember something solemn when you panic and it makes you panic more? Yeah, same, want to know what I just remembered? There's another waterfall at the end of this river. I desperately tried to grab the man and bring him to the shore but failed. We ended up falling off the waterfall and I once again tried to cover his body with mine but I hit a boulder sticking out from the fall and passed out from pain.

(Timeskip)

I woke up with my head pounding. I sat up and looked around me, I was close to a cave so I dragged the man with me to the cave, ignoring the cold and painful feeling I had surrounding my body. I heard a people behind me but I was in too much pain to move too much so I laid down on top of him to try to warm him up. Once I heard them come closer, I let unconsciousness consume me again, before I closed my eyes I managed to see what they were wearing. They looked similar to the man next to me but they had fur covering their entire bodies. They started dragging us away on a sled like thing, and once again I closed my eyes.

(Timeskip)

I opened my eyes again and looked around the room that the men took us to. As I looked around I noticed that I couldn't see the man I was protecting because people, three females and one white male, were hovering over him and from what I can tell they were worried about him. However, I'm an idiot so... I jumped up and roared at them despite the pain I was feeling. Two of the women and the man got scared but the one dressed in amazing clothes walked up to me smiling and crouched down to my height. When she reached me she whispered, "You protected him. Thank you so much for protecting my son." My eyes widened and slowly but surely started to revert back to my human form, something I haven't done for a while, and smiled back to her and replied in a very hoarse voice, "I didn't do it for anyone but me but you're welcome. I had the feeling that he would impact my life in a great way so I decided to help him. Is there any way to help him?" The woman smiled and nodded her head, "Yes but it will hurt him a little bit once administered. We were about to give it to him, my child." After that she turned her head to the other two females and nodded her head again, shifting her gaze onto the man as I tried to get a closer look. About a minute after they pulled away from him, he shot up and gasped for air, looking around and locking eyes with me before I unconciusly (?) shifted back to a panther.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg!! I didn't realize you guys would love this story as much as you do!!! I'll keep updating whenever I can for you guys. I was also hoping someone could send me some cover art for the story. THANKS AND SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU 😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💞😍😘💞❣😘💋😘❣🙏💕