Greetings

Hi there! Welcome to the battle of the books.

First off lets start with the rules! For the participants and prizes.

1) To enter the contest you must # your story #BOTB2018 and follow these profiles. nerdiepanda and i_Live_so_i_love

2) Only 10 participates can enter a category. The due dates for entering are between October 1st through October 20th.

3) You can enter one book per genre and it has to be a different book.

4)  No Harassment and don't be rude comments to the other participants or you will be disqualify.

5) You only need to have five chapters because that's all the judges will be reading is only five.

6) Here are the genres that you can enter.

Action
Adventure
Anime
LGBT+
Horror / Thriller
Mystery
Romance
Fanfic
Images

7) Don't bribe the judges because you will also be disqualified.

8) If you're a participant who wants to be a judge you must judge in a different genre.

9) All entries must be in English.

10) All most forgot your entries Have To Be Your Own Story do not enter someone else's story.

11) To know you followed the rules you must put all of the stuff in quotation marks at the end of your 5th chapter specifically your 5th chapter at the end. " #BOTB nerdiepanda i_Live_so_i_love I accept win or lose" at the end of your 5th chapter specifically at the end 5th chapter.

12) Your story must be at least no more than 1000 to 5000 words.

13) There will be 3 winners in each genre.

Tips:
You might want to add this to your library.

You summary should be mind blowing.
Make cover creative as possible.

Prizes:
There are prizes but we will keep them disclosed until the end of the contest and then the winner(s) will know.

Have fun y'all. If you do not understand something just post on the message board or send me a message and we shall get to you as soon as possible.