ɢяȏẇıṅɢ ȗƿ ẇıṭһ ṭһѧṭ ғѧяṃ ɢıяʟ

Link, POV:

Would I like to marry Malon? I'm only 10! He then stated he was joking but it confused me a bit. She is a sweet girl, and has been in both universes. She didn't change as she grew up either. But who knows how I'll affect her life. She is my best friend, and she really trusts me. Does that really mean she has romantic feelings for me? The Gossip Stones have told me, ¨They say that Malon of Lon Lon Ranch hopes a knight in shining armor will come and sweep her off her feet someday." In technicality, I am a knight, but not in 'shining armor.' That could mean anything! Does that mean she had feelings for me in the alternate universe?? Some say she does, still, but I think we are too young for that. Anyways, back to playing with the animals. I could use some Lon Lon milk right about now.

Malon, POV:

WHAT?!?! He knows I'm just a kid, right? I am literally turning 11 in a week! I might find Link cute, hehe, but marriage? Dad! He's a goofball. At least he's not like my friends' overprotective dads. Link treats me like a sister, but I might have a bit of a crush on him, tehe. Promise me you won't tell him? His little hat and parted blonde hair are just so precious. He's sweet as well. I don't know if it's anything more than a small crush though.