Chapter 25

That night , Harry cut up the apple pie and poured the custard over it , they both sat peacefully on the couch watching tv.

"Mm.. you're such a good cook" Louis moaned at the taste.

Harry chuckled , "I mean.. I try " he continued eating

"We picked some juicy apples " Louis giggled , Harry rubbed his nose against Louis looking in his eyes.

Louis kisses Harry's nose softly

Louis finished his pie and was craving more ," Um.. h-harry I need more "
"Don't be shy baby , if you want more pie you can have some more my darling. " Louis grinned widely " yay more pie " .. can I get some milk to haz?"
"Oh oh wait I can get it I can do it "

"Ah ah know you don't mr you sit your pretty ass down ." Harry warned but then poked his tongue out so it didn't seem so serious.

Harry jumped up and washed his plate , he cut a piece of pie putting extra custard on and a glass of milk.

"Here you go princess " Harry placed the plate on Louis hands but making sure the plate wasn't to hot at first. He place the milk on the side .

"Yay!! Extra pie and custard " Louis dug in

Harry chuckled brushing his hand through his curls, he sat back on the sofa and looked through a book putting on his glasses.

Louis glanced over at him , his mouth almost dropping to floor admiring Harry in a pair of glasses.

Harry's glasses leaned on the edge of his nose he was reading and slowly glanced to the side seeing Louis staring. Harry smirked.

"Like what you see darling?" Harry spoke
Louis gulped "Hazzy so sexy in those glasses."

He pushed his glasses a bit smirking more , Louis leaned over kissing all Harry's cheek.

Harry chuckled ,"eat the rest of your pie and then you can have all the kisses you want ."

"Okie " Louis stole a kiss quickly and ate the rest of his pie.