Chapter 36

Louis wrists were sore and red from the ropes tide tight , Adam stopped outside his house and carried Louis inside. Louis whimpered from the cold air , he still wasn't well , he was in the middle of recovering.

He felt the warm hit him as soon as Adam shut the front door of the house. Louis shimmied his backwards towards the wall. His phone in his back pocket had a the tracking device on, Louis prayed harry would follow it.

"Come on princess , bedtime! " Adam eyes filled with lust as he grabbed him, Louis screamed and tried to get away. "P-please.. n-no I don't w-want t-this!" He sobbed. His voice sounded muffled as the fabric was still stuck in his mouth. Adam pulled the fabric off and dragged him to his bedroom.

Louis landed on his bed as he had no will to fight back as his hands were tide behind him. "H-Harry p-please hurry" he whined sobbing.

Louis felt his cheek sting really bad, Adam had slapped him across the cheek. He winced touching the soreness of his cheek.

"Y-you stay away from me , you creep!" Louis spat making Adam lay on top of him, he smashed his lips forcefully onto Louis. Louis just led there tears streaming his heart aching for Harry to come get him.

~~

Harry's phone buzzed in front of him as his phone was attached to a wire on his car, he checked the tracker , his eyes widened he slammed the pedal and sped to where Louis would be. "I'm coming baby boy " Harry wiped some tears from his cheeks, his heart was breaking knowing his boy was in the hands of that asshole.

Louis POV

Louis wriggled underneath him as Adam continued sloppy kisses all over his neck , Louis was completely disgusted. He got the courage and lifted his knee up and kneed him in the crotch.
Adam groaned loudly , with that Louis took the chance and pushed him off quickly , he looked around the room for anything sharp to untie the ropes from his wrists. His breathing picked up searching for it.

"Come on.. come on!! He said frantically , he rushed to the bathroom looking for any razors , he grabbed one and started cutting the ropes carefully trying to cut his skin.

"You think your clever huh!?" Louis heard against his ear, he jumped so frightened as he didn't know how close Adam was. "P-please Adam you don't need to do this okay.." Louis backed up by the sink practically trapped. Adam moved closer moving his hand towards Louis crotch smoothing over his dick. Louis cringed feeling him touch there . "P-please n-NO!" Louis screamed.

He placed his hand up Louis shirt , he squirmed and his widened as he looked up , .

Harry was stood behind Adam