Jealous

~Brennen~

Jake and I just talked till we grew tired. My brother soon arriving and staying over. I layed in my bed and I sent Jake to the guest room so Jake, my brother, didn't think anything. 

Morning came rather quickly. I got up and ate, going to the gym afterward. When I arrive home I see Jake Webber and Jake Taylor just talking and having fun, then I see Jake (Webber) sliding his hand up my brother's thigh. I grew rather jealous. I furrowed my eyebrows together and walked to my room accidentally stomping on the way. I close the door and took off my shirt, as I was about to get a shirt out I hear my door open. I turn around and see Jake (Webber) I whip back around and throw my shirt on. I push threw Jake and go to the kitchen grabbing my water bottle and filling it with water. I turn around and see Jake (Webber) standing in front of me, "What's wrong?" I hear him say. I roll my eyes and walk around him. He grabs my hand, "Tell me, Brennen." I turn around and glare at him, "Just go. Leave, do something that doesn't involve me." I see him raise an eyebrow, "Brennen? I know you don't want me to leave. So just tell me what's up." I give Jake a stern look, "Jake I'm serious. I need you gone. Don't talk to me ok. I don't need you." I look him in the eye all I saw was him breaking more and more by the second, tears soon started to spill out of his eyes. He didn't know what to say, he was shocked I guess. I saw my brother enter the room and I yell at him, "I need you out too! I don't need any of you guys here!" Jake asked my brother to drive him home. They left the house as I just sat on my couch head in my hands and started to cry. 

What was going on? Why did he do that? Would that be called cheating? No, we aren't together, but it felt like it. This day just started to.