Mistake

Waking up, Jason felt terrible. His head hurt and he felt sick. So fucking sick. He tried to get up but he felt an arm around him. Jason realized he was naked. "Fuck." Jason muttered and looked at who owned the arm. His heart stopped. He felt more sick. 

   It was Dick Fucking Grayson. The Golden boy that Jason has despised for so long. But had a crush on too.

   He got up and leaped out of bed, that's when Dick woke up too. His beautiful eyes opened and showed those brilliant blues. "Jason? What's wrong?" Dick asks, sitting up a bit and yawning. "What's wrong? What's wrong! We fucked!" Jason yells, fear and anger in his voice.

   "Yeah, we did." Dick says, laughing slightly. He got up and stretched, showing that ass off. Jason kinda totally stared at the ass until Dick noticed. A chuckle came from Dick's throat. "Like the view?" Dick asks as he puts on underwear and throws Jason his. 

   "Shut up." Jason mutters and slips his underwear on. He looks at Dick, frowning before exiting the bedroom and going to the kitchen. He sees Dick running after him. "I told you I would make breakfast." Dick says, smiling and lightly giving Jason a playful shove.

   Jason backs out of the way and smiles. "Okay." He says before walking to the couch and sitting down.

  ~*flashback*~

   "Diiiick, come to my houuuuse" Jason speaks into the phone, slurring his words together and sounding drunk. "Fine Jason, but I'm only going to be there to take care of your drunk ass." Dick replies shortly and hangs up. Jason smiles and takes off his shirt before hearing the doorbell ring. Jason opens the door and smiles. "Diiiiiicckkkk!" Jason yells happily and collapses in Dick's arms. "Fucking drunk."

~*end of flashback ;)*~

  Jason snapped out of it by hearing a voice.

   "Breakfast is ready!"