Breakfast

After the vigilante swallowed the pills, he pondered over last night ((damn I'm learning words)). He wondered about what the hell happened and why Dick was being so cool about this? Jason tried his hardest to remember but knew it was, unfortunately, he knew it was no use. The usually drunk man was experienced in one night stands and knew he wouldn't remember until later. He had one thought to ask Dick about what happened but nah, too much awkwardness. At least 7 minutes had gone by so he got up and made his way to the kitchen where Dick was.

   As soon as Dick saw Jason, he brightened the room with his smile. "I made pancakes!" He says excitedly. Dick was by the stove flipping a few more pancakes, in nothing but an apron. Jason almost instantly noticed this and felt something harden in his pants. His cheeks darkened as he saw that perfect ass he may or may have not been in last night... "Jay?" Dick was now in front of him, looking at him with a little concern in his eyes. Jason managed a small grin at the shorter man. "I'm fine, Dickiebird," Jason says before walking over to the chair he's now claiming to be his.

   Dick shook his head, concern still lingering in his thoughts. He looks over at the black haired man with his confident white streak, smiling a little. Dick strides over to his pancakes and picks up the plate with a total of 9 pancakes on it. He brings it to the table and to Jason's surprise, they're chocolate chip pancakes. He licks his lips with hunger before looking at Dick. "Chocolate chip pancakes are my favorite!" Jason says, smiling at Dick.

   Slaving over that stove was completely worth it for making Jason's rare genuine smile appear. Dick smiled back and put four on Jason's plate and four on his own. They both eat in a very comfortable silence. Way too comfortable for Jason, he likes this. He really likes this. "Dick, what did we do last night?" Jason asks and Dick stares at Jason. "We made sweet sweet love, Jay Jay," Dick answers with an adorable smile. Jason's face goes aflame while Dick laughs. 

   Jason slightly glares at the man across from him but can't seem to be annoyed at him. So he decides to do something else. "Who was the bottom, Dickie~?" Jason asks in a slightly seductive way. Dick didn't expect that and his cheeks were a bit pink. "U-Uh, me," Dick says, making Jason smirk. "Maybe we should do it again while I'm sober-" Suddenly Dick leaped from his chair and sat on Jason, his breathing choppy. He kisses Jason with so much passion that Jason had trouble keeping up. Dick pulled away after a moment, staring into those cerulean eyes. 

   Dick smiled suddenly and hugged Jason. Even though Jason was surprised, he hugged him back with a slight smile. "Maybe we should do it again when you're sober."