Chapter 1 (Coming home)

Notes
Y/N = Your Name
Y/F/F = Your favorite food
F/S = Favorite Show
Y/F/C = Your Favorite Color
Y/2F/C = Your 2nd Favorite Color
Y/S = Your Sexuality

Aaron's POV

Damm I'm so happy for Y/N to come and live with me but I'm going to hide her cause I don't want no one to know cause we want to catch up on what has been going on in life since I went to college. "Hey Aaron are you okay" Aphmau said as she wave her hand in front of me. "uhh....yeah I'm fine I'm just thinking about my family" I said. "Ohh well I'm going to go and get some work done at home cause it's always a mess sooo bye" Aph say as I accompany her to the front door and open the door for her and wave bye to her and close the door. Damm I have to start setting up the basement for Y/N.

Your POV
Right now I'm in the airport in Los Angeles and my flight is in 5 minutes so I still have time to buy snacks. I went to buy some m&ns and water then went in the 1st class plane and got the back seat .I text Aaron that I'm coming home in 10 hours so I just drank water and ate my m&ns. I slept for 5 hours and woke up and watch the office for 10 minutes and a server told me what I wanted to eat and I said Y/F/F then she went to the back. I looked back to the TV and watch (F/S) for 30 minutes and the food came then I ate it at a medium speed as I was continuing watching (F/S).
5 hours later
The plane landed then I got my luggage and went out and called an Ube to drop me off at Aaron's place since it's pitch dark. I waited for it and it arrive so I put my luggage in the back and got in the car. I played minescraft until I made it at lovers lane and then I was parked in front of a red house. I got out, got my luggage and thanked the driver then I went in front the door then took a deep breath and rang the doorbell

Aaron's POV
I woke up cause of the doorbell so i checked my phone and it was 10:24 PM. Uhh who will be awake at this time. I went to the front door and open it to see a familiar face then I remember about Y/N.I hugged her so tightly that I think I might have killed her so I let go and she was breathing heavily. "Did you have to do that" She said taking deep breathing in each word. "Im sorry but come in cause I don't want no one to know that you came here" I said and she nodded and came in with 2 luggage but I helped her with one of them. "So where am I going to stay "Y/N said. "Oh down here" I said as I drag her to the basement where their were a Y/F/C bed and Y/2F/C walls. "It's nice here" Y/N said. "Thanks I made it and I woke up early cause you were coming over and I might as well make it now" I said.

Your POV
I'm amazed that Aaron did this for me well after all I am his sister but he didn't have to do this I could have done it. "You didn't have to bro, I could have done it myself "I said as I tried the bed and lay on it. "I wanted you to at least have a bed to sleep better then a couch cause that will not feel comfortable" He said as we went upstairs and talked for a little bit about what has happened in our lives. I told him about what happen in college but not me dating Jessica because I don't want him to know that I'm Y/S. "So have you had a relationship in college" Aaron said. Well great you had to ask that question."Uhh no I didn't, I know right scary" I said as I shacked my hands on scary. "Haha you didn't have one, well then your a bit darker than me" He said. "HEYYY I am just....not looking for anyone" I said a bit sad. "Hey no worry you'll find the one later on in life but right now you have to say how was college is it better?" He said. "Uh college was good and I wouldn't say it's better cause I was alone but I got to meet new people in campus" I said 'happily'. "It's good that you meet new people cause you wouldn't be that lonely over there" He said. "well yeah...I think I might knock out on the couch cause I want to experience it" I said ending our conversation so it doesn't go deep. "Alright goodnight Y/N/N hope you have a good sleep" Aaron said as he kissed my forehead. "Good night Bro I wish you have a good sleep and thanks for letting me stay at your place" I said as I got up and hugged him and he hugged me back. "I love you" "I love you too little sister"