Chapter 5 (Talk)

Notes
Y/N = Your Name
Y/F/F = Your favorite food
F/S = Favorite Show
Y/F/C = Your Favorite Color
Y/2F/C = Your 2nd Favorite Color
Y/S = Your Sexuality

Your POV

As we came back from the supermarket I realize that this neighborhood is actually small, there is not many people living here. I was out of space until Aaron pushed me under the seat. "Y/N stay under there until I text you because Aphmau is on the front porch" Aaron said then I nodded. While I was waiting I was going through some memes.

 While I was waiting I was going through some memes

I was in the car for around 2 hours then I heard a knock on the car window, I look up to see a person that has light blue straight hair and blue eyes and smooth pale skin she looked familiar

I was in the car for around 2 hours then I heard a knock on the car window, I look up to see a person that has light blue straight hair and blue eyes and smooth pale skin she looked familiar . I got up from my little spot and look at her for a bit then open my side of the car door and go up to her. "Hey why were you down there" The person said. "I was just..........waiting for someone" I said nervously hoping Aaron would come help me. "So are you new to the neighborhood" The person said. "Uhh yeah you could say that" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "What's your name?" The person said. "My-my name" I said stuttering. "Yeah you little cupcake" She said squeezing my checks softly as I blush. "I am (Y/N) uhh nice to meet you and what's your name" I said. "My name is Katelyn and you have a very nice name" Katelyn said as she look around like she's trying to see for someone that could kill her and right when I think of it, it happen a black Raven color hair girl came out of Aaron's house and Aaron came out as well. "I got to go Y/N it was nice talking to you" Katelyn said as she ran away. " KATELYN YOU GET BACK HEREEEE!!!" The black raven girl said as she ran after Katelyn. "Hey Y/N I see that you talk to Katelyn so, do you still remember how she was in high school?" Aaron said. "Uhh not that much soooo how was she in high school" I said energetically as we walk inside the house. "She was the tomboy and was into sports especially volleyball, she has a younger brother that went to that school and that's the basic information" Aaron said as he locked the door then lay on the couch. "Ohh okay so what took you forever to finish talking to that girl, were you two kissy kissy each other" I said. "Uhhh no and WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT WAY" Aaron said as he turn red. *Ding Dong*

A/N
Sorry that I have not posted a story and sort y that it is short it is just I have been having trouble thinking about a plot for the story and I have not watch aphmau in a while but I will start watching her. Love you carrots